Tiger- The Strongest Cat in the World

Vote ? And comment ? :)

________________________ ______________________

James King

I stand inside an unfamiliar school gymnasium, watching, in awe, two girls ripping each other's hairs out, punching each other, and kicking each other. Vicky swings her fists back, then throws it, aiming for Layla but Layla has already ducks and Vicky's punch crashes onto one of her own friends' face. The blonde friend (that Vicky just smashed) starts screeching before pulling onto Vicky's hair.

"Let go Tinnie! This is between Layla and I." Vicky squeals, pulling her hair away from the crazy blonde girl's grasp. Tinnie huffs but follows Vicky's orders and steps back quietly. I swear I hear Layla growl before she kicks Vicky right on her shin. Losing her balance, Vicky tumbles and falls down, landing on the ground with a loud "thud". Chuckling to myself, I start dialing Jayden's number with my iPhone 4.

"Hello?" An extremely bored voice answers.

"Jayden? Yo get your lazy ass to Hilcrest High school right now! Layla's in a fight with his chick. It's hilarious!" I say, my voice is really high with excitement.

"Seriously?!" Jayden chuckles. "Alright. Be there in less than five minutes. I wouldn't miss it for the world!" Jayden says before hanging up.

I take a seat on a bleacher and cross my arms together as I continue watching the girls fight. I think I should have bought pop corn from the vending machine.

Moments later Jayden arrives with a huge grin on his face and excitedly takes a seat beside me.

*

"OOH! That's going to leave a mark! Damn Layla, you go girl! My tiger! RAWR!" Jayden hoots, as Layla scratches Vicky's shrieking face.

I look at Jayden bizarrely and raise my eyebrows. "Tiger? Really Jayden?"

He shrugs in response and takes out a video camera. When he sees me looking at him questionably, he sheepishly grins. "The rest of the gang ought to see this too!" He turns the video camera on and starts recording.

"Hey. Jayden and James here! James smile for the camera!" Jayden zooms in on me. I smile widely in response. Jayden re-focuses on himself. "We're just about to see a chick get ripped to pieces by our one and only Layla. The greatest victory in history is about to go down!" He finishes and zooms in on Layla, who's currently on Vicky's back.

"Say sorry to me, bitch! For all those times you hurt me. Say sorry!" Layla screams as she tugs onto Vicky's legs. Vicky groans in response as she tries to pull her feet away from Layla's grasp, but there's no point. As Jayden said earlier, Layla's like a tiger. A very persistent tiger, actually. A tiger which keeps on coming back and biting back.

The girls surrounding Layla and Vicky are hooting for Vicky to give up, because clearly if she continues she'll just embarrass herself.

Suddenly, a feminin voice clears their throat from the door. The cheerleaders gasp. Jayden and I stifle a laugh. Vicky groans from pain. Layla groans because she's so screwed.

*************************

Layla Green- POV-

"Fighting is completely forbidden on school property Ms.Green!" Mrs.Whiney shrieks, taking a step closer to me. Arg, her voice is so irritating. It definitely suits her name... Whiney. I remember once in Art class, she kept on going on and on about some sort of Gargoyle's, and how they are the ugliest structures but yet they are art because they are architectural and blah blah... Until suddenly, Megan - a sweet red head in our grade- started complaining about how her head hurt. When Mrs. Whiney asked her what she could do to help, Megan said: "You could be quiet." That day I got a cramp from laughing too much.

"Fighting is forbidden, eh? So is drug-dealing, ma'am, but that didn't stop the kids from turning into crack-heads." I snap back at her. I don't know where I'm getting this sudden energy, or bravery from but screw it, it's not like I'm coming back soon to this school, anyway.

"Oh!" Whiney-face gasps, her fake glossy lips making an O shape. "How dare you say that?! Go to the principal's office! Right NOW!" She points at the door.

I shrug, and then look over at James and Jayden, signaling the exit door. They nod in acknowledgement and make their ways out of the room. I turn back to the teacher. "What ever you say, plastic surgery gone bad." And with that, I exit the school, leaving my injured enemy Vicky behind, leaving my shocked teacher behind; leaving my wicked past behind, to start a new story to my life. I get inside James car and turn the music on full blast, as if playing a new and better soundtrack to my life. Jayden and James smirk when they see that my seatbelt isn't on. I smirk too. Because today I realized, that the only time to make things better in my life is now. The present. It's hard to forget the people in my past that have mistreated me and definitely hard move on. But I realized that I can take the people that matter the most in my past, in my life, and fight for them. And I will.

The rest? I just don't give a crap anymore.

Instead of screaming about the speed this time, I look out the window of the car and let the breeze sink in. I let it touch every inch of my skin, as if it's changing me into what I've always wanted to become: a stronger person.

***************************************************************

im extremely sorry its short, but i wasn't even gonna update mr. dangerous today due to reasons! so sorry, i will update verry verry soon tho ! love u all ! <3 vote please ?

heal the world, make it a better place !