Knock Out

this isn't proof read or anything.... so forgive me if there's a lil bit of confusion !

I wrote it really quick and short. but here it is :

enjoy xxxx dont forget to vote. xxx

can we get two hundred? : O

____________________________________

Layla Green

The four flabby men growl (I'm not sure why, but they just do) before bashing Jayden, Mike and Jeremy onto the wall.

I shake my head in disappointment.

Wow. That's so not fair. Four fat men against three! Not to mention that if one of the flabby men sits on Jayden, Mike or Jeremy, they'll probably pass out or suffocate underneath the man due to the amount of fat!

With a small grunt, Jeremy pushes the man off of him and kicks him hard in the balls.

"OW OW OW!" The man howls as he grabs onto his crotch.

I start snickering.

This guy is definitely not going to have babies in the future.

Sucks to be you, man, I mentally sigh.

Pushing himself off of the wall, Jayden grabs one of the fat men by the neck and headlocks another under his armpit, then Jayden starts punching one of them.

Subsequently, he punches the other, and he repeats this process again ten times.

Five hard punches for each idiotic fat guy that dares to mess with him.

Eventually both of the men collapse onto the floor.

Mike clutches onto his man's hair and brings his head down all the way to Mike's knee, only to kick the man's head with it.

The man immediately passes out.

Wow he's worse than me, I think to myself.

That thought gives me hope in life.

"Good riddance, fat friend!" I shout, relaxed as I start stroking the cat that's sitting on my lap.

I'm pretty sure I should be afraid that Tyler is present, but weirdly I'm not.

It's probably because James has him covered now.

When Tyler came in the door about two minutes ago, I was scared shitless out of my pants.

I was so scared that I think I was pulling the fur out of the poor cat...

But James basically jumped on Tyler, and since then they've been fighting.

There's no point in continuing, though, James is beating the crap out of Tyler.

He's already unsteady and they've only been going at it for two minutes.

Wow. What a wimp. I think to myself. I can't believe I dated that guy.

"YEAH COME ON MR. DANGEROUS! KICK HIS ASS!" I encourage, clapping my hands together.

I see James' lips forming into a smirk as he nods.

Swinging his leg back, Mr. Dangerous boots Tyler's ass, making Tyler stagger forward.

While, Tyler is struggling to get up, James struts to where I am sitting.

He grins his beautiful grin, revealing his perfect white teeth before asking me:

"Would you like to do the honor of finishing this wimp off?"

He puts his hand out for me.

"Of course, I would." I take his hand and stand up.