chapter 9: RIP Briten

So I know and i feel really bad that I haven't added anything on this book sense alomst 3 months ago. My day is litterly packed, I'm out of my house from 5:30am and on some nights I dont get home till 10 so I dont get much time to write :/ sorry.

anyways I deleted a couple chapters, i didnt like where they were going and then i changed the end of the last one so go back and re read before you start this one!! thank you guys for understanding LOVE YOU ALL!!!! <3 :)

~~~

"I'm afriad that if you come any closer I am going to have to kick your nuts so hard they come flying out of your mouth Briten." 

"Yeah, yeah say what you want we all know I got the power." He grind in such a way it almost made me throw up.

"What power? The power to piss your pants right before you run for the hills at the sight of my amazing pack?" I snikerd, that made his grin instently fade to daggers. "What the hell do you want anyways and how the hell did oyu get into my house with out my band knowing?"

He smiled and shruged slightly, "Maybe next time they will think twice before they leave you alone in a vonrable state." I narrowd my eyes. I was confused with what ever he was trying to say but I wasn't about to let him find that out.

"And how do you think I, of all people, are in a vonrable position?" Suddenly he dissapeared. I convinsed my self that it was just out iregulare speed and I didn't see up until he was right next to my ear.

"I'm not really hear Ivy." I turned to punch im across the face but he was no where to be found. I could feel a dumbfounded expretion come over my face as I started to worry about what was really going on.

~~~

"What the hell is wrong with me?" I asked a retorrical question but knowing everyone they all had their smart ass remarks, Ace's being "What's not wrong with you?" 

Hunter's, of all, was the most odviouse and made the most sense, "You died and came back to life 2 times, and you're a mistacal creacher that's only sappost to exist in sappy, shitty vampire movies"

I sighed heavily and plopped down on the couch, "What am I sappost to do?" that question was up for grabs but no one really had the guts to answer it.

"Wait is Briten dead now?" Ryan asked. I looked up from my hands I was twittleing with and looked at his puzzled face, "Well if Ivy saw his gohst then he's got to be dead now..."

A slight smile came to my face hoping that he was right and that he really was dead because now I dont have to worry about him.. well so I thought, and then I remembered now he has acses to me all the time unless if I can find away to block him out before he enters my presents.

"Uh fuck, I think I should Just kill myself now." I moned and fell back covering my face.

"Ivy, don't you ever say that again or I will slap you upside the head so hard you wish you were dead." Ace threatened.

"I already wish I were dead , I have no point in life I just sit here, day in and day out wishing I could play guitar one last time, wish I could clear my mind and think like how I use to. I wish I could just be alone and at peace some times, but I can't... and sooner or later I will die from it." I spoke the last part quieter, it was true though, I felt like the only way my heart could redeam beating is if I had the rythem to my life back. 

Yet we all know that's not going to happen for quite some time.