Killing the Band (book 2 of Kicking Ass)

• Didedikasikan kepada Carnage, and my best friends Hannah and Daniel who i miss A LOT! :( love u

You know how they say before you die your whole life passes before your eyes? Not true... Well I think.

The snow under my paws quickly disappeared as I stepped into sand. The sand was part of a beach that looked really familiar. In fact it was the beach I just played at. Everything was frozen in place and I was in about every place I saw same with 4 boys I don't remember if I knew or not but they seemed like they were a big part of me.

I walked slowly around. I passed a stage where  could see me playing my bass with those kids. We all looked like wax sculptures as we were still. Walked closer to it and found they were statues of some sort. Dust was collecting on them and their eyes looked glazed over.

I walked down the stairs too se me fighting some girl that had the most funniest exspretion on her face as my fist was zooming right past it.

I looked into the distance realizing the skys were rainbow with little stars in them. On start stood out from the rest. It was calling me, it was mine... It was me.

I felt excitement run through my body. I looked down to see the jettie with me on my ass with the most priceless face and some dude laughing at me.

I walked closer and saw another me. My eyes were rrolled back in my head as I was in mid air. There was blood coming out of the back side of my head while some creep girl with blood running down her face stood there and watched me with a wiled smile.

Pain ran through me and knotted up my stomach. This was the first time here I ever realized what was going on, the first time I felt fear.

Everything came rushing back to me. I'm dead or close to it. Those dudes, they were part of me, they were the only people in life I loved, they were more then just my best friends. Was this my death place?

I felt a tear streamed down my face. I was going to miss them, all of them.I loved them all, especially my brother.

I don't know how long I have been dead for but I had a feeling I wasnt going to leave this place. I walked over to the water to see if I could drink form it.

It was hard like it froze over I pressed down a little harder and it cracked and my paw went  through into this mush. I pulled it out to see black goo dripping from my paw. I spun around and ran off the beach hoping to get away from this place but I couldn't then I just stopped.

Everything faded to black. I was lost.

~Ace~

"Ivy, I don't know if you can hear me right now.. but I need you back. Not just me but Peter, the rest of the band. We all love you, you gotta hold through, you got to wake up." I let my head fall to her side as I tried to cry, but I was all out.

School just started 4 days ago, it was already the first week end. She has been unconscious for a little over a week now. Peter was about to break down we have all stayed out of school for at least 2 days too.

Things with Ivy wern't getting much better either. I lifted my head and looked up at the cieling. I convinsed my mom to keep Ivy on life saport and that she will make it through, but everyone is telling me that it worthless and we are waisting money.

I have came here everyday after school to see her and the doctor and nurses keep selling me that I gotta let go, that she's not going to make it.

"Ivy please wake up. I love you so much." I pushed out a couple more tears but the rest were just dry sobs.

I sat there I don't know how long. Thank god I didn't leave though. I must have dozed off maybe fell asleep  but I woke up when I felt her hand  jerk. I looked up to see what was wrong.