chapter 8: death wonderer

hey guys i have a lot planed that's why im uploading so fast and pluse i dnt know how long i got till the storm hits and makes everyone loose power :p i hope u guys like, i already know whats going to happen at the end, but that wont happen for a long time. lol enojoy!

-Ace-

"No! Let me go!" I tried to fight my way out of the other's grip but they kept holding me back. I could see over the edge and if I had a little more freedom I would be sucked by gravity into the ground.

"Ace! Get a grip she is gone!" The guys screamed that at me for the past 10 minutes. Every time the words hitting me making me want to jump more and more.

What the fuck did I do, that would make it so that I had to loose my sister!? It was my falt I shouldn't have changed her, she doesn't deserve to die yet.

I fell from my knees to my butt and folded over so my head was on my muddy hands. I cried. The guys didn't let me go though they just held my shirt so I wouldn't jump. If they let go I would have jumped, but I'm glad they didn't let me.

-Ivy-

I woke up startled and gasped for air. I was in a pool of water, mud and grass. I looked around at the green forest as the rain poured onto my head harder. I was drenched and had no idea where the hell I was.

I looked around. There was the sound of crashing water to my right and the faint sound of someone crying over the loud splashing of the rain.

"Ace?" I called out. No answer. "Peter? Ryan? Hunter?" I waited a minute, no answer.

I stood to my feet and looked around. "Ace!" I screamed louder. The crying I heard in the distances stopped a little while ago and I decided that was m best chance to ever find out where I was.

I walked over to where I thought I heard it. It opened to a cliff. Not just a cliff, but the cliff I was pushed off of a few minutes ago.

I saw three guys huddled around one other looking confused. Threw the rain I could  just make out that it was the rest of the band.

I was going to run out and jump to them and give them all hugs but then I remembered they just watched me die, again.

What if I scare them and they all jump off the cliff or something? I hid behind a tree to think out how I was going to approach this.

"Ace?" I called out and watched him look over the edge. The other guys grabbed onto his t shirt that now looked two times the size of him from being pulled on.

"Ivy?" I heard Peter to be the first one to call out, the rest to scared to they would look like idiots.

I guess now was the best time to step out from behind the tree. I pulled my jeans up so they sat right on my hip from being pulled down by the rain and walked out.

"I didn't die..."  I stood there as all the guys faces went pale. Ace was the first to stand up and run over to me. He gave me a huge hug, making sure I was really there and then the other guys fallowed.

We were all cold and wet but it felt nice to be with them, the warmest I've ever felt in the longest time.  I don't recall how long we had sat in the rain huddled like that but it was a while.

"Let get you guys back home." Peter said as he pulled away. I fallowed as well as the rest and looked down at the ground. We got to the cars and I sat in the back of mine alone.

I felt bad for even having the idea to go to the cliff, but something just litterly came over me making me want to go to the cliff and jump. Never in my life have I ever wanted to be suicidal, well besides recently at times, and one other time when I thought my world was going to end when I guy broke up with me.

I was so naive, maybe I still am?

Ace broke the silents in the car about half way back, "Ivy," I looked up from my fingers I was fitteling with in the car, "Don't do that again."

I nodded my head and it all fell silent again. Boy, was this going to be an awkward night.

~~~

Once we were home and relatively cleaned off and dressed in dry close everyone was to meat in the living room. I had a feeling I was going to have to explain my self a whole lot.

I was right.

We were all sitting on the couches and I had to tell them why everything from when I was in the class room to when I woke up in the woods.

"So you saw your self... but you saw it as if you haven't died you hair and didn't play bass and change how you look?" Hunter asked.

"Yeah pretty much."

"And this happens when ever you fall asleep too?"

"Yes but come on this is not a therapy section I don't need to talk through my problems with you guys!" I complained. I took the pill I was hugging to my chest and berried my head into it.

My hat, I put over my head to keep may hair from looking all frizzy but still letting it curl, fell of my head and I let out a huge sigh knowing I had really bad hat head.

I felt Peter's arms craddle me into a hug. "Hey guys it's time for dinner." I head my mom's voice call from the other room.

We all got up and slowly made out way to the door. We all grabbed a plate of mac&cheese and went to the dinning room. My parents sat down at either end of the table and we all just ate in sighlent.

Well all exsept me, I just shoved my food around the plate and stared at it. These days after I got back from the hospital I haven't been overly hungrey like normal. Death does have some effects on you.

"I'm gonna go up stairs..." I stood up and cleared my place with my mom's okay.

I moved up the stairs sluggishly and drowsily, like I was going to pass out. I kept walking trying to get to my room and flashes of the 'other world' I was constantly wondering kept flashing in front of my eyes.

I made it to my door and felt around for the door nob. I made my way to my bed with no problem, most likely 'cause I knew knew this rote by heart and flopped onto my bed.

I looked at the ceiling and it kept swirling above me. I closed my eyes and wished it would stop, but it didn't.

I let out a sigh and just let my self go. I apeard to be straing into the daark figure. Unlike normaly, I had a conscience. Other times I was just wondering with nothing floating apone my minde until right before I came back to rerality.

This time it was diffrent.

I tried to under words but my mouth was still tried shut. The dark figure lifted it's hand and let it feel the side of my face.

I went to push it away but my hands went right through it's armsand when I tried to push its body it stopped right before its smokey surfface.

"I'm already dead." Was the words the alternet me spoke before I flashed back to realitly. I sat up instently feeling more awake then ever. I looekd around my room and spoted the door slowly creeking open.

I got fearther back onto my bed and staired at the door till I heard Peter's voice come from the other side.

"Ivy, you awake?" I heard this voice many times before.. Oh fuck.