Chapter 8

Baekhyun's P.O.V

Well that whole double date was humiliating... i decided to leave early, because thats how bad it was. For the whole time, i could see that Chanyeol felt felt sorry for me, but seriously... i almost died...

Chanyeol, of course, offered me a lift home, since it was raining and i was covered in kimchi - oh yeah, and he was pitiying me - but i just declined, and made up an excuse; 'thats fine, maybe the rain will wash off the KIMCHI.'

Let me get into more details, while i walk down this gloomy road what is as dark and depressing as my soul. It turned out Dara's 'friend' was my ex, Taeyeon. And that bi-atch is the reason im covered in leftovers.

When i was heading down the street my house was on i heard laughs, but not just any laughs - Luhan's and Sehun's. Pfft... having fun with out me... :(

When i reached home, they were both jumping around and giggling on the road. Welp. At least some people are having a good night....

It wasnt long until they noticed me, and came over. "Hey." Luhan worridly approached me. "What happened?" He asked, discovering the stain covering my shirt.

"Dont worry..." i sigh, heading to the front door. "I think im gonna make some pancakes..." i frown. "And drown my sorrows in maple syrup..." i finish, putting my hand on the door handle.

"I know you only do that when your sad, Baek." Luhan huffs.

"Dont let me ruin your fun..." I wave, opening the door and heading inside, out of the freezing rain. I walk into my bedroom dropping my coat on the floor, and go into my bathroom for a shower.

After a warm shower, I changed into my pyjamas, and lied down on my bed. It wasnt long until Sehun entered the room, just standing at the door staring at me. "You ok?"

"Ill be fine, as long as I live." I sigh, trancing up at the cieling.

"You wanna talk about it?" He asked, walking over to me. He then lies down next to me, and wrapped his arms around me. I only shake my head in reply.

"It will be all over school anyways..." I finally speak up after a few minutes. It wasnt long until he fell asleep. I was just lying there still, afraid to fall asleep and wake up the next day. I broke free from his arms, and tip toed to the balcony, hoping not to wake him. I went and sat down, dropping my legs between the poles, just watching them droop around in the wind. I look up at the dark blue sky, not seeing one star in the sky.

"I better go to bed..." I shiver at the thought. Its not that bad. Nope. Im just a drama queen. Ugh, Chanyeol has a thing fior starting drama. I went back down to my bedroom, and found Sehun sleeping peacefully... hogging the whole mattress. "Really?" I sigh, before grabbing a blanket and lye down on my couch.

All through the night I was tossing and turning, until the sunrise lit up the room. But the thing is, I didnt even have anything on my mind. I was just blank, staring up at the cieling for the whole entire time.

It wasnt long until I saw fluttering eyelashes, from the boy across from me. "...baekhyunee..." He yawned . "What's today?" He asked me, still half asleep.

"Tuesday." I reply, motionless.

"Oh... ew. One week until school..." He scrunches his nose, before turning over and covering himself in the bed sheets. I only get up silently, walking out the room. "Hey... where you going?" Sehun asks me with a lazy smile.

"Just somewhere thats not here." I stick my tongue out at him. After changing into a different set of clothes, I walked down to the adventure park. I went on all the slides and swings, and even the spider web. But after a while, I only sat down on the swing, only lightlyrocking myself.

"Hey!" I look around, only finding the one and only Oh Sehun joining me on the swing next to me. "I have news..." he puffs, struggling to properly breathe.

"Whats up?" I ask, smiling.

"Well..." He sighed. "In a few days, Im going to be moving in with my aunt." he explains. The smile on my face fades away, and I just stare at the ground.

"Oh."

"And I was wondering if you could help me pack, the stuff I never had." He laughs. I only nod, when he gets up off the swing and begins to walm off. "Oh!" He freezes turning around to me. "And thanks so much for making me feel better!" He grins, turning back around and walking off.

"Yeah... whatever."

A/N
Omg! Sorry you got friendzoned Baekkie and it had to end like this!
Nah, ppl, this aint over yet. But, however, Ive almost finished.
There will be 3-4 more chapters until this book ends.
YES I KNOW.
MY BOOKS IN THE FUTURE JUST GOTTA BE LONGER.

||Marsh ||