Chapter 7

Again, sehun and i just sat in my bedroom silently, more like lying around. "I know ive been planning all this stuff... whats something you wanna do?" I ask sehun, who was lying on my bed.

"Hm. Eat lots of ice-cream, and cry into my teddy?" Sehun asks. I shake my head as the words came out.

"Ill be right back." I announce, leaving to the kitchen. I walk in to find my brother at the table on his phone. I creep up behind him, then hooked my arms around his neck.

"Hey... do you hate me?" I asked, with a slight grin on my face.

"Let go baekhyun..." he whined, trying to push me away. I only hooked on tighter, though.

"NOT UNTIL YOU LOVE ME." I screeched desperetely in his ear.

"LET GO." Luhan yelled, starting to get angry.

"Dont make me have to kiss you!" I threaten, resting my chin on his head and pinched his cheeks.

"Do you guys... normally kiss?" I turn around and glare at the disturbed sehun.

"No. And we hopefully never will." Luhan shoves me away. "And.. i like your hair, by the way..." they both looked away from each other, blushing furiously.

"You can love sehun, but not me?!" I fake cry. My phone then rang, and i ammediately answered, taking a seat on luhan. "Hello?"

"Annyeong!" A smile creeped up on my face, realising it was chanyeol. "How would feel about a double date with us, and one of Dara's friends?" He asked.

"Yeah sure!" I reply.

"Ok! Pick you up at six." He finished, and hanged up. I glanced back and forth at sehun and luhan, with a smirk on my face.

"It'll jut be you to tonight, i'm going on a double date." I explained. Sehun only nodded, before leaving the room.

"What?! How do i entertain a freshman?!" Luhan asked, as i got up off him.

"You'll figure something out."

Luhan's P.O.V

'You'll figure something out'. Yeah, no. When it comes to this and being emotional i'm so awkward! I mean, i'm too manly to be emotional.

Its been a few minutes since baekhyun left, and so far we've been sitting awkwardly in the lounge. "Hey." I finally say, and he turns to me with a 'what the hell do you want?' Expression. At least it felt like it....

"Give me a sec?" I ask. He only nods, and i quickly rush to my bedroom.

Inside quickly open up my cupboard, letting a whole pile of stuff fall on me. I searched through the sea of junk to find nothing interesting, so i swam my way out. I breathed heavily when i finally reached clean floor.

In frustration, i randomly kick something, hat makes something else fall on my head. In reflects i run around the room screaming at the top of my lungs. Cos i totally didnt think it was a giant cockroach....

"What happened?" A shocked sehun pops his head in, frightened from the noise. I stop, and look down to see it only was my soccerball.

"Ah-ha!" I say, confidently pointing at it. "We should go down to the feilds and kick some goals!" I smirk. He shakes his head constantly in disagreement.

"Its raining!" He pouted.

"Sehun, senshine, have you ever experienced the experience of dancing in the rain?" I ask. He shakes his head again, and i drag him outside.

He only hides himself under shelter, while i jump around on the concrete like a madman. "WOO-HOO!" I yell up at the dark gray clouds.

After one last jump, i slipped over on my butt, groaning in pain. "Are you okay?!" Sehun runs over to me, and helps me up.

I rub my now sore butt, and then swing and arm around his neck. "Are you prepared for the dangers of the rain?" I ask, in my deepest voice. He opens his mouth to say 'no', and i raise a brow at him.

"...yeah..okay."

A/n
Hey y'all! Sorry this took so long... i had to rewrite this so many times, it wasnt even funny.... (¯―¯٥)
But thanks for almost 500 views!
when i get more views, i plan to start another story!
(^o^)⊃━☆*+:.
Thanks again!

~Marsh (ω)