Chapter 1

"Baekhyunee~ah! There is some guy that won't leave!" Jimin called. "I'm sorry sir, but we're closed!" She says, trying to act sympathetic. I come to the table, which had one guy, with a hoody over his head sitting alone. "Please get rid of him!" She begged, passing me and going to the locker room.

"Annyeonghaseyo (hello)! Sorry but we need you to- wait..." I then come over as I pull off the guys hoody. "S-Sehun?" I ask, looking at the boy who had his hair a mess, his face red and his eyes puffy, filled with tears.

"W-what happened to you?" I ask, remembering him being here last week, all bubbly (haha get it?) and happy. I then squished down next to him, embracing him with a hug.

"I-I'm all alone..." He whispered, leaning his head on my shoulder.

"Sehun... What's wrong?" I ask, letting go of the hug. "You aren't normally sad and cheesy." I point out, not acting too serious about the situation.

"H-he.. Was hit by a-a..." I grab ahold of his hands, trying to shush him, and give him some rest.

"Yah, why don't you come and hang out with me. I'll buy pizza." I offered. He tried to decline, but I pulled him along with me. As we went out door, the door bell went off. I then skipped over to a certain car, dragging Sehun, and knocked on the window to the shotgun seat.

The window then lowers, revealing my older brother. "Cmon! We haven't got all day!" He hissed. He then freezes, noticing the crying boy, who's wrist I was holding. "Uh...Who's your friend?" He asked.

"Luhan meet Sehun, Sehun meet Luhan." I introduced. They both stayed silent, except Luhan was looking up and down at Sehun. "If you don't mind... Sehun might be staying over for a while." I release Sehun, then play with my fingers.

"I'm cool." He says, relaxing himself. "But I'll need to talk to you when we get home." Luhan tries to whisper to me. I nod, then open up the door for Sehun to get in.

"Hey, Luhan?" I ask. It was all silent, until he finally answered.

"Hm? Don't distract me Baekhyun." He hisses. I roll my eyes, then turn to Sehun and mock Luhan silently, over exaggerating. But he just hung his head low. I huff a sigh then turn back to Luhan.

"Are mom and dad gonna be home?" I ask, as we pull up in our driveway.

"Most likely not." Luhan spits. He then stopped the engine, and hopped out the car, walking off. I hop out myself, and turn to Sehun who sat there silently.

"Well.. You coming?" I lean in. But in reply he just stays silent. "I'll wait for you inside." I sigh, heading inside the house awkwardly.

When I reached the kitchen I walked over to the fridge, and grabbed a carton of milk. I then shut the fridge, and about to take a sip, but freeze at the sight of a brother leaning up against the wall with his arms crossed.

"What are you going to do with that kid?" Luhan asks, confused with the situation.

"Sehun? Oh. Let him stay here until he's ready to face the world again." I say, trying to smile. Luhan then groans, pinching the temple of his nose.

"No. Baek, he's a total mess. He's probably going to take advantage of you." Luhan raises his voice. I then place down the milk carton onto the bench, ready to fire back.

"His my friend! And I'm not going to spoil him! That's not why I brought him here!" I snap. Luhan stays quiet, and thinks to himself.

"Why did you bring him here?"

"I want to help him. I want to change him. Make him a happy, healthy person. Get him to take risks..." I brush my hair back. Luhan then leans to the side, looking at a person behind me.

"If I'm such a burden I can leave." I turn around, recognising it as Sehuns voice.

"No. The only person being a burden is my brother. Come with me!" I plaster on a smile, and tug Sehun to my bedroom (hehe). And as I leave, I hear Luhan cursing to himself.

"This is where you'll be staying!" I say, opening the door to my room.

A/N

Annyeonghaseyo! Thank you for reading! Okay... People be like 'why isn't this like a hunhan?!' But people, I really ship SeBaek.... Even though I ship hunhan as well... I ship so many ships it ain't even funny...

And you're probably wondering... Why the hell is Luhan, baekhyuns older brother? It will make sense later....

But if you enjoyed, make sure to vote, comment and maybe even follow!