Chapter 2

I welcomed him inside my bedroom (That sounds really wrong xP), and he stared around the room in awe. "So, do you... like?" I ask. But all he does is stay silent. I bite my lip, slightly irritated, but pull him to the centre of the room.

"So... You want to sleep on my bed with me, or on the couch?" I ask him. He looks back and forth at my bed and couch blankly, irritating me more. I then shrug it off. "Ok. Couch it is."

After a while of making the couch more comfy for him we just sat there in silence. "So... What kinda pizza do you like?" I cough awkwardly.

"Anything is fine."

"Okay." I sigh, pulling out my phone.

"Can I get a glass of water?" Sehun asks. I turn to him to see him already making his way to the door.

"To me it looks like you made that decision yourself." I chuckle. "Yeah sure, just go to Luhan if you need help with something." I smile, getting a nod in return.

As he leaves I then turn on my phone to see a text from jimin.

To: Baekhyun

Thanks so much for saving my ass earlier! ;) luv u <333 ^3^

From: Jimin

I huff out a sigh, questioning my priorities. Why did I really do this? I haven't tried to help someone I barely know this much before... Sehun was always a friend, but never a close one. Sure he popped up in the bubble tea shop every week, but we weren't close.

I don't even think I've ever invited people to live with me like that.... Hmph. Oh well. I better order the pizza.

After I ordered the pizza, I hear the sound of glass smash. I then jump up off the bed and begin to run down the hallway with my arms up in the air. "LUHAN WHAT DID YOU DO?!?!" I screeched.

Sehun's P.O.V

I headed down the dark hallway, until I finally reached the kitchen, where the lights glowed all through out the house. When I walked in slowly, there sat Luhan at the table on his phone.

I awkwardly made my way over to the cupboard, opening it, ready to grab a glass. "Uh... You need help with anything?" Luhan suddenly asks, making me really nervous. I don't even know why....

I shake my head, as my hand wobbles around from how nervous I was. I then grabbed a glass out. "You sure?" He asks. I was about to answer, when the cup slips out of my hand, shattering all over the floor.

Luhan jumped up in shock, and looked furious. And before you knew it, I was about to cry again and I kneel down in front of the glass starting to clean it up, and he went calm. "A-are you okay?" He stammers.

I nod, and hide the fact I had a huge cut on my palm. But he comes over, at the sound of my sniffles. "You don't need to clean it up, you know?" He points out, pulling me up.

"I'm sorry..." My voice cracks, from a huge lump in my throat. He then grabs onto my hand lightly, and turns it over to see my palm covered in blood.

"Hey... Your bleeding..." He pulls my hand up right in front of his eyes and inspects the cut.

"LUHAN WHAT DID YOU DO?!?!" I freaked out Baekhyun comes screaming into the kitchen, running around the kitchen, waving his hands in the air. "WHAT DID YOU DO LUHAN?!" He screeched, slapped Luhan away.

"DID YOU HURT MY PRECIOUS BABY?!" He then hugged me tightly from one side, but let go in seconds. "WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?!" He says sassily.

"He didn't do anything, Baekhyun." I finally say, making Baekhyun freeze in his position in front of Luhan.

"Oh..." He then drops his arms down. "Well... I've got my eyes on you, Bub." He sneers at Luhan. "Well, let's go get you cleaned up!" Baekhyun then grabs me and pulls me to the bathroom, making me curve a tiny smile.

Maybe... Just maybe I'll like it here...