Results

(2 hours later)

Peeta POV

Everyone was underground. Just as the last people were being secured into bunkers loud thuds shook the wall. After a few rounds I decided to ignore them and all I could think about was Katniss. She's risked her life to say people who never saved her.

As far as anyone knew it was sleep time. But I couldn't sleep, not one wink, I saw finnick was up and went to go see him. We chatted for a couple of hours. He got me thinking, We're in the same situation. Annie was taken away from him to torcher him. And now the same had happened to me and Katniss...

Johanna POV

"KATNISS" she was dangling from a pair of peacekeepers arms, she was placed gently into the cell opposite. She was out, for a while I thought she was dead. But her chest was moving so she cant be which was a great relief because. She was the only person I had left. Being here we've become like sisters. For the past 2 months we've been through so much together. I cant lose anymore family, she's all I have left.

Boggs POV

The raid had stopped and slowly everyone made their way up to their rooms, the top 4 storeys were destroyed so the 3 levels below the occupied floor where made into rooms. It wasn't much but at least everyone still had a home and was still alive. Katniss saved us and I am forever grateful.

Katniss POV

I opened my eyes and I saw Joanna staring at the cell wall side wards from me. I felt so dizzy, I was groaning while trying to sit up. I coughed slightly for again. When I move my body I find it hard to breath. I swear I have a least 4 broken bones, i'm thinking my wrists and 3-4 of my ribs.

i think Johanna had a broken wrist as well but not as bad as mine. She's only beaten when Snow needs information. Me on the other hand, i'm just his play toy.

(Nobody's POV)

Peeta runs up to Haymitch. As soon as they reach each other. Its like Haymitch read Peeta's mind. They were thinking of the exact same thing. "We need to get Katniss out of there today". They go rushing into coins office and everyone's there.

Peeta shouts out "We need to get her out of there now, so wont last much longer". Coins expression wasn't a very happy one she starts talking "I'm sorry Peeta but..." Haymitch buts in since he knew she would say we cant get her out.  With rage he shouts "She saved your god damn lives!! You owe her.. so get her the hell out of there" tears start falling down his face. "She needs us and we need her!!!"

After a long pause Coin turns to Boggs and Gale. "Soldiers prepare your strike teams... were getting our Mocking jay back"