Remember

Haymitch POV

Something was happening in the control room. I bumped into Peeta and Gale on the way there and we walked in together. As soon as we came in, the look on peoples faces could only mean one thing. Katniss was back on the interview stage. Me, Peeta and Gale budged through everyone. There she was. It was terrifying the look of how she was. She had bruises all over her body, needle marks, gash marks ect. The capital didn't put any make-up on her. I think he did this to punish us for rebelling.

I looked at Peeta, the look on his face he was about to cry at the sight of her. She so thin, by the looks of it she lost over 20lbs which mean she would be around 100lbs by now. Gale was the same as Peeta but he looked like he was just going to punch Coin for not saving her before today.

Peeta POV

The sight of her just makes me want to cry, she's been torchered for weeks and i just noticed. Her eyes are pitch black, there where no signs of her beautiful gray eye i knew. It was like she was a completely different person. There was no shaking it's like she acting she was never hurt. The interview started:

Ceaser: Katniss, come sit and tell us what you are thinking right now, anything on the war maybe?

Katniss: Yes ceaser i would like to say... uhh.. (staring down at her gashes on her arm)

(Katniss was having flashbacks and was starting to remember everything)

She stopped. Katniss had stopped talking. I didn't know what was going on its like she had returned to her old self. I could see her gray eyes start to come back. She was still in there, my Katniss is still alive.

(Katniss looked up with a confused look and then remember about district 13)

Ceaser: Katniss you were going to say something

Katniss: What, Oh right Sorry (little laugh). (taking a deep breath she spat out the secrets) Everyone from District 13 I have something to say to you. (taking another deep breath) Hide, the capital is coming right now not bomb your home, get out of there. I love you Peeta.

Everything went so quick after her announcement. Snow said in a clear voice "Get her off the stage!! Get her away from the camera!! GET RID OF HER!!!" Everything turned cold. The camera fell on its side and you could see all the peacekeepers kicking and battering her. After several hits she stopped fighting and the camera stopped rolling. I ran to the bathroom and threw up, before I knew it an alarm was going of. I learnt about it when we first came here. Its the bomb signal, everyone rushed to the underground bunkers.