Discovering Who I Am

NARRATOR's POV
Aphmau woke up one morning. She got out of bed, and smell Kawaii~Chan's baking downstairs. She's probably going to try to make us have cake for breakfast again. Kaetlyn was apparently outside talking to Nicole, so I walked down and turned on the TV. "Aphmau~Senpai!" Kawaii~Chan called, "Your up!" "Yep, I am, Kawaii~Chan. What's for breakfast. Cake again?" "Oh my gosh! How'd you guess?" Kawaii Chan said. Aphmau dos not reply, she just laughed. Kawai Chan glared at her and smiled. "Well I might just have some cereal real quick 'cause I have to go work at iHop. Okay?" "Yes! So does Kawaii Chan! And I'm going to ask Kaetlyn~Sama if she is still going to that One Direction concert."
APHMAU's POV:
I went up the stairs to get dressed after having my cereal to get dressed. I open my closet, and then something very strange happened: I had a flash, almost like a memory... I was on an island with a bunch of people in odd suits, and... were those wings on my back?! But then it just ended. Nothing more. When I returned to reality, I was sitting, propped up against my closet door. I sat there for a moment, trying to figure out what that was. Just then I heard Kaetlyn and Nicole yelp when they heard some thunder and rush inside. It was raining. Thunder.... That sound was just all too familiar, though it was rain after all, it rained all the time here!