Chp 21 - Best. Day. EVEA!

OMG guys, I think that is the BEST EDIT EVER!

Alli's POV

"I can't believe it!" I yell.

"Yeah, I'm a huge supporter of Blake, sorry Weston!" She starts, "And then I saw a few people coming in with posters with your name on it." She explains.

"Oh, that explains it." I justify.

"Now let's dance!" Simon yells.

My favorite song comes on, I lip sing the words. Although it is a remix, it is amazing.

Lexi, my bestie, has been forced to listen to this song way to many times, so she dances my made up choreography with me.

After the dance battle, we were 'dismissed' to go get ready for the meet ups. I'm not expecting many people in my line, other than my good friends. I mean, I'm not even famous the slightest bit.

"Alli! You hit 5K fans on YouNow!" Weston calls out.

"No way!"

I run over to Weston, looking over his shoulder to stare at the lit up screen.

"I can't believe it." I mutter, my hand covering my mouth.

I walk around in a circle in attempt to cover up my excitement. But, unfortunately for me, I fail.

"Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!" I squeal.

"How did you NOT freak out?!" I scream at Weston, before he could squeak.

I jump up and down, before he comes over and rests his hands on my shoulders.

"Calm down, baby, calm down." He whispers, shushing my excitement.

"Your right." I stop jumping.

I reach my hands to his face, caressing his sideburns with my thumbs and rubbing his neck with my fingers.

"You need to calm down as well," I mutter, "Your stressed out."

Then I stop, spread my legs in a space, and start to sing, "Wish we could turn back time!"

"To the good old dayyyssss!" Weston joins me.

We giggle a bit like fan girls, and start to make Musical.lys.

I laugh after I posted one. Weston stops his, "What's up?"

I laugh even harder. I can't speak.

"Okay then." He says and restarts the musical.ly, leaving me to laugh my head off in peace.

Eventually, I cool off after taking a chill pill. I make one last one before either host escorts us to the Meet and Greet area we saw earlier.

Miles and miles of people wait at each line to meet us. Music starts to play, and the first person in each row comes up to us. In Weston's first person, he was attacked with hugs and gifts.

My first person wanted me to sign their shirt and their phone case. That was it. She gave me a hug, said thanks, and gave me a candy bar.

People in my line kept coming and coming. Some of them wanted to make a snapchat, take selfies, make a musical.ly, stuff like that. They were super happy when I did it. All of my people were super nice and gracefully patient. Oh, and I should mention, very sweet and polite.

A few of my personal supporters came running up to me, tackling me in hugs. I recognized them, and gladly accepted their hug.

I smiled at each and every one of them. Each of them were willing to smile back. Soon, my line was down to one, and it was Lexi.

She came up running, literally taking to the ground. I sit up with her, hugging her so tight.

"I'm gonna miss you so much," She starts in tears, "Don't forget to Facetime us, especially when you two get together." She nudges over to Weston, who just received another Sour Patch. He has a stack of gifts behind him.

"Speaking of which," She mutters, "I have a gift for you!"

"You can read my mind?!" I ask.

"Uh, yeah. Friends can do that. It's called telepathic powers."

I giggle in response as she shuffles through a bag.

"Lexi, you didn't have to do anything or get anything for me." I say before she pulls out a box.

"Open it now."

I slowly tear off the box and gasp when I see the label.

"No. No, I can't accept this." I choke, tears forming.

"It's yours." She smiles, pushing it to me.

I let the tears fall. I didn't want the last thing she saw of me to be me crying, but here we are.

"T-thank you." I stutter, hugging the item.

She checks her phone, and her face darkens.

"I have to go." She whispers.

She unexpectedly hugs me, and runs off. I hold out my arm, trying to reach her from the stage, but I fail, and start crying into the embroidered pillow her grandmother made.