Chp 11 - Sisters and Siblings

Alli's POV

I wish I had one, Weston does have one. What is it?

No! It's not... Well, yeah, I guess an answer could be sister. But my answer is...

A sibling!

Either you're an only child (like me) or you have brothers or sisters or both or only one of the two choices! (Like Weston!)

Half of me is actually glad I don't have a sibling. Siblings, they steal your stuff, barge into your room, take your clothes, pull pranks on you.

The other half of me disagrees with my brain, thinking that a sibling could actually be useful. Like, if you get a younger or older brother, they could help you move out to college or with your new husband.

They have their own pros and cons.

Anyways...

I cruise out my door, down the stairs and into the kitchen to be greeted with the smell of pancakes, hash browns, and biscuits, still baking in the oven.

Wait. This doesn't happen on any day. It has to be a special day.

"Mom?" I ask with a raspy voice.

"Yes, dear." She says in her beautiful voice, never ceasing to be so everlasting gorgeous.

"What's the special occasion?" I say, my voice getting better by the word.

"It's a surprise!"

I smirk, thinking of who it could be from.

Well, my mom, dad, Weston...

Who knows?

"Hey mom, can I head over to Weston's?" I ask her, smiling like an idiot.

"Not right now, maybe later." Mom says, flipping a pancake and stirring the hash browns around.

That idiot smile vanished from my face in an instant.

"Why not?" I ask.

"You'll see." She replys, her eyes glued to the pancake in the pan.

I sigh and head up to my room.

What is the special occasion?

I text Weston, asking if he could come over.

A few seconds later, my phone buzzes in my hand.

I can't. Maybe I could ask my sister to come over, though.

Kaylyn wouldn't be that bad of company, would she?

Yeah, that would be great! I sent the text.

I shut off my phone, toss it on the bed and get a few things out that Kaylyn would possibly like to do. After all, I have spent some time with her when I am at Weston's house.

As I am getting my sketch pad, my phone goes off, muffled by the sheets of the bed.

I hop over, and smile.

It says, She'll be over in a second.

Another text pops up as I am about to turn off my phone.

you angel

I scream mentally. Even though it doesn't seem like it now, since Weston and I are so close, he is still a YouNow star. I have done lots of things with a YouNow star.

My friends didn't believe me until I sent them a picture of Weston and I. Then I Facetimed them, and they were screaming when they Weston was at my side.