Chp 6 - Braces! Yay...

Alli's POV

So, today I'm getting braces. Yeah. Not to fun, as Weston tells me. He has broadcasted multiple times where he has screamed in pain. I always covered my mouth, thinking that I could protect my mouth from being tortured like that.

Boy, was I wrong.

A few days back...

"Honey!" I hear my mom yell, for my father is at work.

"Yes?" I call back, setting down the magazine I was reading and hopped down the stairs.

"I scheduled your Orthodontist appointment for Wednesday."

"NNNNOOOOOOOOOO WHAT THE #?*!" I scream at her.

Only I heard it though. No one else did.

"Okay. Love ya!" I reply, instead of the rude comment I made in my head.

After I turn around, being the teenager I am, I roll my eyes until they almost rolled out of their sockets.
I can't imagine it. Your eyeballs just pop out of your skull.

Just, why do I think of these things? Just, why?

I get up to my room and see if Weston is in his room. In fact, he is, just playing on his computer.

Do you know how hard it is to get someones attention off of a screen?

Really hard.

It's a good thing that we have each others numbers. And the best part is that I set his ringtone for him. It is an alarm type thing that alerts him. It says, "ALERT, ALERT, ALLI IS TRYING TO CONTACT YOU. ANSWER HERRRR."

So, I called him. I got on his contact on my phone and pressed the small green button that enabled me to call Weston Koury.

It just now started to dial his number, and started ringing.

His face! HA HA HA! He jumped when he heard it, and fell out the chair! I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING! HA HA HA HA HA!

Jez. Never knew I could laugh that hard.

ANYWAY...

He answered it, and I asked him if I could come over, you know, for advice.

On braces.

He agreed that I should come over and I ran downstairs. I bid farewells to my parents and left.

I just left.

...

He came rushing downstairs once I was on his front porch. I laugh when he opens the door because his face has suddenly flushed with blossoms of red.

He invites me in with a wave, unable to speak.

"*Sighs* So,*sigh* what do*gasp* you need ad*gasp*vice about?"

His heads probably spinning for some reason, I think.

"No, don't worry about the advice right now. You need to settle down. Majorly."

He sighs, yet again.

"Okay."

Then he let's his body fall onto the couch, laughing at the sudden impact.

Once his face didn't look so pink, and his breaths were deeper, I allowed him to sit up.

"Braces, you say?" He looks at me with a puzzled look.

I nod in reply.

"Well, for starters," He starts, "They hurt so much! And you have to take care of them a lot. But otherwise, do what your orthodontist says."

"Wow," I say, impressed, "I never saw your informational side."

"I don't have one!" Weston insists.

"Then what side of Weston Koury did I see just now, then?" I question, folding my arms playfully.

"My crazy question and answer side!" He laughs.

"You're so weird, Weston."

"I know."

I roll my eyes.

---------------------------------------------

"Are ya ready to go, Alli?"
My mother calls up the stairs.

I sigh and yell in reply, "Yeah, just a second!"

I quickly take a picture of me, smiling. I won't see this smile for a while. Might as well save it.

I shove my phone in my pocket, and run down the stairs.

*Time skip to the doctors office because I'm lazy :P*

"Alexandra Johansson?"

I cringe at my name.

But I stand up anyway.

"Right this way."

I just can't stop shaking.

"Can you take a seat right here? The Doctor Herepin should be in here shortly." The nurse leads me to a bed.

She leaves, and I lay myself on the bed.

Okay, finally. I am not shaking anymore. It's going to be fine. It's going to be fine.

(GUYS I DON'T HAVE BRACES YET SO TIME SKIP TO WHEN SHE GETS BACK HOME I'M SORRY)

I ended up getting white braces, like Weston. What other color could I do?

It actually hurts a lot. Why didn't I listen to Weston? But, I can't complain. I look fabulous!

I really can't close my mouth without wincing in pain. The brackets rub against my inner lips and are making them raw. It feels so weird!

Ugghhhhhhh. This is going to be a long few years. Hopefully 2 years.