Chp 13 - Packing Fun

Alright, before we start today's chapter, how many people who are reading this think Weston Koury should get Wattpad? Comment 1 for yes or 2 for no.

On with the book!

Alli's POV

I run up the stairs, already thinking of cute outfits I should bring with me.

Once I get to my room, I throw open my closet doors. I open the curtains and turn on the light. I grab my phone and Bluetooth speaker and go to Music.

I put Heroes by Alesso ft. Tove Lo (Branchez Remix) on repeat and start working. Realizing the music is too loud, I run over to the speaker to turn it down a notch.

I shift over to my closet and look at my choices.

Hmm, I could wear that, no that would look cuter! Just stop! This isn't you! Your trying too hard!

I sigh, and pick a crop top shirt with a set of nerdy looking glasses on it and is magenta, the matching undershirt, some random jeggings I found, and a denim skirt.

One down, 2 to go! I think to myself as I ponder my choices.

"Hmmmmmmmm..." I mumble, "Ahhh, here it is." I pull out a dress that goes to my knees. It has lots of pretty patterns on it and fits me really well.

Just one more...

I shove clothes out of the way, push them back, move stuff around. I take a few off the hanger, put it up to me, decide it doesn't look good, then put it back.

"WHAT SHOULD I WEAR?!" I scream into the darkness.

Hold up! That's not what's happening.

I'm just imagining this entire moment. I'm just sitting on my bed, continuing to think of what I should wear on tour. It's such a simple yet complex question that gets me every time.

I decide to look again and find different pairs of clothing. As soon as I touch the handle of the closet, a ding fills my ears.

Weston?

My phone had gone off, and the ring tone was specifically Weston's.

Weston

Want me to help you?

"You could have said that sooner! Lol." I mutter as I type a response.

I get out my suitcase from under my bed and carefully fold and set the clothes I have picked out already in it carefully.

"I'm gonna need clothes for on the road, or should I say, in the sky!" I think aloud, giggling at my own silly joke.

I hear a faint knock at my door. I walk over, opening it. "Hey Weston! My parents give you a hard time coming up here?"

"Nope!" He says, sitting down on my bed, "So what do you have so far?" He asks me, playing with the hem of his shirt.

"Look in the suitcase." I yell, for I am picking clothes from my dresser for pajamas, undies and clothes for the airplane.

I hear rummaging, not only my own. I continue to look through comfortable clothes of mine. As I look at a pair of sweatpants, I hear, "That's cute!" From Weston.

I plop a few pairs of clothes on the bed that I have just picked out, "I just need one mo- wait, no I don't! Yay!" I celebrate while giving Weston a high five, dancing around my room.

"How about you check the clothes I am going to wear on tour?" I suggest, pulling out the dress and the other outfit.

"That would be great." He replies standing up to squeeze my shoulders.

I hold his hands while they massage my shoulders. I pull back, heading to my bathroom.

"I'll be right back." I say, whipping around to open the door.

As I close the door behind me, I can hear him yell, "Fashion Show!"

I giggle. I slip on the dress and open the door, striking a pose. I giggle a little bit and walk around my room, posing for the cameras. Well, Weston's phone camera.

"Look at that dress! Looking be-a-u-ti-ful!" Weston says as he snaps pics.

I laugh as I walk back to the bathroom, striking yet another pose as I playfully slam the door.

I smile as I slip off the dress and put on the jeggings and magenta crop top with the undershirt underneath.

Once I fix my hair a bit, I swing open the door, leaning against it, striking yet another pose.

"Beautiful!" Weston calls out, still snapping shots of me on his phone as I strut around the room, occasionally pausing to pose, and occasionally giggling.

I walk up to Weston and drape my arms on his shoulders, "What do you think? Is it cute enough?" I whisper in his ear.

His arms snake their way around my waist, "You are already cute, what are you talking about?" He chuckles.

"Weston." I groan, earning a white grin and his perfect laugh.

Oh Weston, I think, loosing myself in his eyes, his stare. You make my heart flutter everytime my eyes find their way to you. My stomach flips when you compliment me, giving me that perfect smile and flawless laugh.

I continue to stare into his eyes, eventually letting our faces get closer and closer together.

"Weston, your mom's here!" My mom yells.

We pull back and try to act as nothing had happened.

But for me, that is really hard.

No ordinary thing just happened.

I thought I just liked Weston.

But now I know what my heart has felt all along.

I genuinely love you, Weston.