FAN ART CONTEST

Heyo, lovelies!

So, a while back, I self-published IASWAA.  However, the book is no longer in print.  I have 5 copies left on hand and wanted to do something fun with them!  Someone mentioned a fan art contest, and I decided that's what I'm going to do.  So, without further ado, here are the guidelines to the contest!

Entry Period:

- February 17 (6:15 PM EST) - May 31 (11:59 PM EST)

After the entry period is over, I will look over all of the entries and select the winners.  The names of the winners will be posted on June 15, 2016 in a chapter labeled "FAN ART CONTEST WINNERS".  A specific time has not been set, but I will be posting them sometime that day.

Categories:

- Drawing/Painting: Includes both digital and hand drawings.

- Trailers: Includes book trailers, teasers, couple videos, or single character tributes.  If you'd prefer to film your entry yourself, feel free!

- Songs: Includes songs about characters, events, the story overall, or really whatever else you can think of.  You don't have to have vocal talent in order to join in this category.  You have the choice to send me just the lyrics or actually sing the song.  You can even have a friend sing it for you, if you want.  It's really up to you!  Please note that the lyrics must be original, not from songs that already exist!

- Fanfiction: Includes any genre.  The story can be between 1-5 parts long.

- Covers/Banners: I want to include an "includes..." but there's nothing really to say.  Sorry covers/banners.

Each of these categories will have 2 winners, a first and a second place winner. 

Prizes:

- 1st place: A signed copy of IASWAA and 50 free coins for the Radish app.

- 2nd place: 50 free coins for the Radish app.

For those of you who don't know, Radish is an app where writers have an opportunity to get paid for the stories they post.  Readers pay a small amount to unlock a chapter or wait a period of seven days, when the chapter becomes free.  Meghan from IASWAA is in the story I posted on Radish (entitled "Bang Bang" for those of you who are interested), so I thought it would be a fun prize to add in!  These coins will constitute as payment for the locked chapters on Radish.

If you don't use Radish and don't plan on participating in the app in the future, you can trade the Radish coins for a comment on your story!

Rules:

- You are allowed one entry per category, but if you win in one category, you cannot win in another.

- All fan art must be IASWAA related.

- This is open internationally if those living outside the US are willing to pay for shipping (I will deduct the amount that US citizens typically have to pay from the international shipping costs, though.  By this, I mean that if you have to pay $20.00 for shipping, I will deduct, say, $4.00 from that cost, so your cost is now $16.00 instead of $20.00.)

- If you don't have the Radish app and don't intend on getting it, please let me know so I can give that portion of the prize to someone else.  As I said above, you can trade the Radish portion of your prize for a comment on your story!  Trading doesn't mean you'll lose the copy of IASWAA if you win first place.

- If you don't claim your prize within a week after I post the winners, I will give the prize to someone else.  And if the second person doesn't claim within a week, I will also choose someone else.  And so on.