TSS: Chapter 2

The sun was vibrant and the feel of the warm weather had me in an undying sensation. Damien didn't make a fuss today. He has been more cheery lately, surprisingly.

I am going back to work today and I'm happy. I love my job and the pay is amazing. Most of my coworkers are pleasant but some are the total opposite.

I walked into the building to be greeted with a young man. "Hello, Ms. Richardson".

I confusingly replied, " Hello Mr. ". Leaving it blank on purpose, waiting for his name.

"Jahron" , he replied, " You can simply just call me Jahron, though. The Mr. makes me feel older."

"Ok. So, Jahron, Is it polite to ask what you are doing here?"

" I have no problem with answering the question, honestly. I am the new music stock market executive, actually. I was hired about 4 months ago. A bunch of us were. There are about 5 of us that are new and the former CEO has made his son the heir of his company, also.", he answered

"What happened to Mr.Graham?", I curiously asked.

"Oh nothing. He just wanted to sail the seas and explore the world, He says he has enough for his entire family for generations. He will allow his son to actually take over."

"Wow, well thanks for explaining, I've been on maternity leave for about 9 months or so."

"No problem actually, my wife has been begging me to be more interactive. So, yeah"

I chuckled , " Is my office and everyone else's the same?"

"Oh no! Before Mr. Graham senior retired he insisted on giving you a new, higher position. I actually came over here to show you your new office. All your stuff was moved there, but your new office is pretty much double the size of your old one."

"Well, let's get on to it then."

"Come on" , he said starting to walk. " When I take you there you can meet the new CEO"

I nodded my head.

-------------------------------------------------------

"Welcome to your new office", Jahron exclaimed.

After going up to the very top floor , we were finally back.

I looked around in pure astonishment.

Polished glossy hardwood cover the floors, with a double decker satin desktop. It stayed a nice at a nice shade of brown that was very long. A nice shade of Oxford Blue shone off of the walls. A 68' inch television was linked to the wall. A MacBook desktop stood almost proudly on top of the desktop. I couldn't forget the name and description tag displayed in the front of the desk. It put all of the other name description displays I had ever had to shame. Immense Shame.

The display read , "Amber M. Richardson" and right under those words were words that recited " Executive Producing Director" in bold letters.

I beamed with joy on the inside. Several boxes were separated to the right side of the office and I made it my mission to get back to that after I met the new boss.

I turned to Jahron. " Can we meet the boss now?", I asked.

"Of Course. Without a doubt, follow me. ", he answered.

I left my belongings in there while Jahron handed me my key. I thanked him.

-------------------------------------------------------

Arriving at the bosses office was not much of a hassle. His office was a few doors opposite mines, basically on the other half of the top floor.

"Would you like to go in by yourself? " , asked Jahron. I replied with, " Oh , um sure. I guess I could do so."

Jahron started to walk away not before telling me to inform if I needed anything else. I implied.

Knocking on the door for a few minutes, I began to ponder on the fact that his assistant was no where to be found. After a few knocks , I got frustrated and just opened the door.

I closed my eyes, right after that.

"What are you doing in here? Have you ever heard of knocking?" , the large buff light skin man asked.

"I was knocking for about 10 minutes straight, for a real matter. But, I can see your busy. I will just come back later ."

I started to walk out, not without saying one more thing, "Oh! By the way, you have several new employees out here waiting for you while you fuck your assistants mouth."

"Disgusting and Pathetic", I described them as I closed the door.