TSS : Chapter 4

I apologize for having y'all wait a decade, but how about we make up for lost time, shall we ?

Kayla.

The stack on my desk killed me all day. After, my little fiasco with Aubrey, it took me almost forever to get my head of of him and his crazy endeavors. I can't even wrap my head around that he's my new boss.

I had to ask the "boss" about some of the statistics they worked on when I was on maternity leave.

I made sure I knocked first too.

"Come in.", said Aubrey.

"Hey, I just have a few questions about --. Hey, what happened to you?" I asked while seeing him have a confused look on his face.

He looked like he just snapped back to reality and said, "Oh, what did you say ? I'm sorry I didn't hear you very well."

"Oh, oh nothing . You seem like you have a lot on your mind. Let me get out of your hair, we'll talk sometime later. ", I exclaimed distraughtly.

"You sure, because I have plenty of time?",  he asked while I replied, "Positive , I'm totally fine."

As I walked out, I realized I was tired and needed to go home to my baby boy.

" Hey, I'm tired and quite frankly I know this unproffesional and  I definitely know the rules here but may I please go home. I'm just still not used to being back at work yet. I promise I'll be able to finish my work at my house and bring it back in the morning."

"Oh, you have a baby boy ?", he asked quite happily.

I was the confused one now. Talk about bi-polar.

"Yeah , why?", I asked.

"Nothing, just a little curious. But, no don't even worry about it. You came to work early, your maternity leave wasn't even over. Just go and don't forget that next month , we're having our yearly conference. Please bring your family, my dad specifically said they wanted to meet the blessed family that has you on their arm. Bring that son of yours also. I'd personally like to meet him myself.", he said altogether.

"Will do sir. See you tomorrow , hopefully. ", I said happy to be honest. I really missed my baby.

I'm happy to be back, nonetheless.

-------------------------------------------------------

"Oh, mother" , I said while going into my mother's house with Musiq Soulchild's  So Beautiful blasting "My boss let my get off early, so here I am."

I see my mom peek her head out of the kitchen with Thanksgiving leftovers in a flat plate, telling me to come over.

I see her dancing in the kitchen and chuckle.

I wanna give all my love to you girl
Not just tonight, but the rest of your life
I wanna be always here by your side
I wanna be always her by your side

I sing along to the song.

"What you know about this", my mom asks me while rocking back and forth.

I laughed, while saying "Mom, where is Damien ? "

"He's in the living room, babe. D was having fun in his play pen and I wasn't bout to disturb the King. Man, is that boy spoiled." she said, probably over exaggerating. " You know I tried to give him some of the left over Mac&Cheese from Thanksgiving. And you want to know what my grand baby did? "

"What did he do , ma?", I asked rolling my eyes.

"He rolled his eyes at me and faked sleep. And he refused to wake up out his "sleep" til' I gave him one of those Gerber snacks you packed for him", she said.

"It is probably because you cannot give a child Mac&Cheese , mom." I said laughing while picking up Damien's diaper bag and blue blanket.

My mom picks him up, while he is sleeping and puts him in his car seat following me to my car with him.

"Bye mom" , I kissed her cheek after she put Damien into the backseat of the car. "I'll see you tomorrow. "

I got in my car, speeding off

Y'all miss me , or what ?

Cause' I know I missed y'all , them updates gon' be active too

Cause' I know I missed y'all , them updates gon' be active too. I love you guy's comments, so please interact with me and yeah . There will for sure be another update at the end of the week.

Give me them comments , favorites , and everything else

Give me them comments , favorites , and everything else. 😁