"it depends on which ones you choose to acknowledge you can focus on the jerks or the nicest people in the world it's all in your perspective" I said

"you're right how did you learn to view things like that" he asked

"my mom was a social worker and I was brought up to question everything"

"your family sounds like it was really nice" he said

"yeah it was" I said holding back tears he reached for my hand trying to comfort me. I looked at him "you know that we can't do this right one of the number one rules in every house is that we can't be a thing. I just got here I don't need to be kicked out already" I said

"I know I didn't mean anything by it other than I was just trying to comfort you I mean yeah you're beautiful but it was just a friendly gesture" he said

"oh okay thanks and you aren't to bad yourself" I said and he smiled "so what are the kids at school like" I asked

"terrible you are gonna be a freshman right" he asked

"yeah how many other people listen to our music" I asked him

"two others, yes! we can finally fill up a lunch table" he said grinning he was funny and sweet if we weren't living in the house together I would go after him but I still also have feelings for Lucas yet.

Alex's POV

This girl was cool and pretty too bad we have that stupid rule about how foster kids can't be in a relationship with other kids in the house. We spent the rest of the day talking about school, music, books, and other houses we have been in. Tomorrow was Monday we weren't that far into the school year yet so it shouldn't be that hard for her to get transitioned.

The next day I walked with her to school and took her into the office to get her schedule and showed her where her classes were. "Okay so we have three classes together and the same lunch" I said "cool so who should I avoid like who are the bitches and the testosterone filled obnoxious guys that would cum if they saw my bra strap" she asked. "You are really funny" I said laughing she just smiled "well there are three blondes that you will always see together that are the bitches and any guy in a letterman jacket" I said "well at least there are only three" she said. "Yeah I will see you in history" I said walking off to my first class. When I got to history I had to laugh at the fact that she was updating the teacher on current events.

After history was lunch I introduced her to her to my friends "Sarah this is Cal and Violet" I said "hey" they said "hi" she said. "I think we have English together right" Sarah asked Violet "and we have reading together" Cal said. I could tell he liked her by the look on his face he usually did get the girl he liked too so if I did have a shot with her despite the whole foster care rules they are now gone because of him.

When lunch was over we walked to our last two classes together after that we went home. "Your friends are pretty cool" she said "yeah what do you think of Cal" I asked her

"why" she said

"because I can tell that he likes you" I said

"honestly he is not my type" she said I was really relieved

"so do you have a boyfriend" I asked

"I thought we said we couldn't do this" she said

"yeah we said we couldn't we never said we weren't" I said smirking

"whatever but yeah I did have one for two years before my parents died we decided it wouldn't work once I had to go into foster care" she said

"oh I am sorry it sucks when you like someone and then you get transferred or they get adopted or something" I said

"yeah it does" she said

Sarah's POV

I had told him about my family and Lucas I felt really comfortable around this dude and he liked me or he was a tease but he seemed to be a good guy. We went out and climbed the tree and listened to my iPod.

It had been a few months since I got here no one really bothered me at school I hung out with Alex, Cal, and Violet. Alex and I hung out after school in our tree and just talked or listened to my iPod we would flirt a little here and there we both liked each other but we had to be really careful. One night after super we were out in the tree looking up at the stars and listening to 'Someone Somewhere' by Asking Alexandria when he leaned over and kissed me. We had decided to start secretly dating at school only Cal and Violet knew, we would slip into empty class rooms and make out but we always had our guards up neither one of us wanted to get caught and then have to leave.

On our one month anniversary he gave me a cool ring even though I knew he got it out of a machine I didn't care it was cool and he was sweet I had given him my Asking Alexandria bracelet because he didn't have anything of theirs.

2nd POV

I was driving home one day and I saw this girl walking she was wearing a Black Veil Brides shirt which I think is why I noticed her. She was fairly tall and had brown hair that just passed her shoulders and she had pale ivory skin. I saw her walk into a house that had a bunch of other kids running around it.

I got home and the guys were at my house "hey isn't that house a few blocks down a foster care house"  asked "yeah why" "I just saw all the kids and thought it had to be I just wanted to make sure." After they left I said "hey babe you know how we have had problems with having a baby" "yeah" "how would you feel about adoption" I asked her "I have thought about it a little is that why you were wondering about the foster house earlier" she asked me. "Yeah I drove by and this one girl stood out to me a lot" "oh really" she said "about how old was she" "around fourteen I think" I said "well that means she is probably just going into her rebellious stage" she said "I know but I also know that she listens to my music she was wearing a BVB shirt" I said "well tomorrow we will go and see what she is like" she said. I kissed her head and said "I love you dragonfly" "I love you too white rabbit"