Chapter 4

-Chapter 4-

"Ollie!" Oliver groaned as a body jumped onto the bed and then wrapped their arms around his waist, "Come on sweetheart! It's time to wake up!"

Oliver sighed and sat up, the arms still wrapped around his waist, he rubbed at his eyes sleepily, "Did you just call me sweetheart?" He wondered out loud.

Caressa winked, "I noticed something yesterday," she paused and put a finger to her chin, "And last night," she grinned wickedly.

The boy felt a tug at his stomach, "L-Last night?" He didn't like the look on the girl's face.

She nodded, her hair flying everywhere, "Yea!" she leaned closer to him, "Did you know you talk in your sleep?"

Oliver's face flamed, in fact, he did know. He talked in his sleep when he was stressed out, like when some people sleepwalk, "W-What did I say?"

Caressa turned her back to him and kicked her legs off of the side of the bed, she turned her head to look at him and smirked, "Things."

"What kind of things?

"Things that made me decide you're going to hang out with Enrique today as Oliver rather than Amorette!"

Oliver couldn't help the sad sigh that escaped his lips, this was all getting too much, he was kind of tired of it.

Caressa frowned, seeing his face, she rested her head on his shoulder and gave him a puppy dog look, "Do you want to stop this?" She asked softly.

Oliver didn't answer, he did, but at the same time...

He wanted Enrique to spend time with him again. He wanted Enrique to stop trying to be such a player. He wanted his friend back.

And in the back of his mind he realized he wanted more than to be just friends with the Italian boy.

"Ollie?"

Oliver quickly wiped at his eyes as the tears threatened to spill over. He shook his head and smiled shakily at the girl, "Yea, I- I think I want to continue going as Amorette," his mind was made up.

It would be the only way to spend anytime with the boy.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes," Oliver answered more firmly, "I- yea."

Caressa sighed, she could see the way her best friend was hurting. She was good at dressing boys up like girls, she was good at revenge.

She had tried her hand at matchmaking once before, but it blew up in her face. If third time's the charm, she had better not do anything. Just let destiny take it's course.

Caressa let out a reel of laughter, gaining a shocked look from Oliver and between giggles tried to explain to him why she was laughing, "It was so cheesy!" was all that she was able to get out. She stood up, pulling Oliver up with her and pulled him off of the bed, "Come on," she said when her giggles died down, "We're going to dress you up super cute!" she looked at her watch, "And stop by my aunts, we're running out of stuff to stuff your bra with," she winked.

This time, Oliver laughed.

The two friends met up with Enrique at the cafe he had picked them up at the previous day, Oliver greeted the boy with a kiss on either cheek, gaining a giggle from Caressa.

"So do either of you Beyblade?" The question easily slipped out of Enrique's mouth.

Oliver stiffened, what was he supposed to answer? Yes? No? Maybe?

"I don't," Caressa answered, buying time for Oliver to think, "I watch it though, only for Oliver, of course."

"Would you like to learn sometime?" Enrique leaned forward, grinning.

Caressa raised an eyebrow, "Uh, sure?" Was he really?

"I could teach you sometime," he smirked at the girl.

He was.

Caressa's eyes widened and she glanced at Oliver, who's eyes were wide and posture was tense. She turned back to Enrique, giving him a shocked look before shaking her head, "Sorry, I'm going to have to decline on that one, I rather have Oliver teach me, no offense," she turned her head so Enrique couldn't see her and frowned sadly at Oliver.

Oliver stood up abruptly, gaining another sad look from Caressa and a shocked one from Enrique. He pressed his lips together in a thin line and ran from the cafe, onlookers gaining the same shocked look as Enrique.

Caressa stood up calmly and proceeded to shoot the meanest glare she could at the boy left at the table, "I'm going to go find her, if you'll excuse me," she said rudely and walked past him, letting her hand wander and smacking him on the back of the head.

When Caressa finally found Oliver again it was at his house, in the bathroom connected to his room. He was slumped against the wall next to the sink. He had tear stains on his cheeks, which were a blotchy red. His eyes were sore looking, the contacts were out and his make-up was smeared.

Caressa approached the boy cautiously. She breathed in heavily and paused, waiting for the boy's reaction. He stared blankly past her, so she slowly sat down next to him, as if any sudden movements would make him run out of the room.

"Hi sweetie," she said softly, placing a hand on his shoulder.

"I can't believe he did that," Oliver spoke, getting straight to the point, "I thought because you're my best friend he wouldn't hit on you! But he did!" he looked up at her for a split second before lowering his head again and burying his face in his arms, which were folded across his knees.

"I didn't think he would either," Caressa pulled her legs up to her chest, matching the boy's next her's pose.

Oliver's head slumped against the tile wall, "Was this all a mistake? He's not going to change."

Caressa placed a hand on Oliver's shoulder, "We don't know that, I mean, Amorette has been around for what, three days?" She gave him a look.

"So have you though," Oliver shot back, his face full of sorrow.

"But Amorette is your cousin, isn't it like some kind of guy code that you don't date each other's family or something?" She wondered.

"How should I know?" Oliver asked bitterly, "With you around I'm more of a girl that a guy," he mumbled bitterly.

Caressa, for a split second, thought the boy might be mad at her, until she saw the just barely there smile appear on his face and she matched it with just a slightly bigger one. "We still have a while," she wondered if Oliver had realized she had said falling for Amorette early, not just making him change is ways.

"Maybe," he swallowed heavily.

Caressa nudged him lightly, "Anything else on your mind?"

"What if he finds out?"

Caressa frowned, she hadn't thought that far ahead, what if Enrique really did find out? That could lead to disaster and an even farther broken Oliver. When she felt his head hit her shoulder she smiled, "Don't worry sweetie, I'll come with a back up plan, just in case."

The two sat in silence, just enjoying each other's company until their breathing evened out.

-End Chapter 4-