Oliver to Amorette (Beyblade Fanfiction)

So, I just could not resist posting this lil fic on here too. This does have BoyxBoy so if you didn't read the warning at the top of the summery, it's here too. And, yes, there is an oc in it, but she's not paired with anyone and if just there since I dunno any Beyblade girl that knows Oliver and would be willing to dress him up like a girl.

-Chapter 1-

Oliver huffed and slid down the wall, bringing his knees up to his chest. It seemed that Enrique was becoming more and more... Oh, he couldn't even think of a word, but he had just got blown off again by Enrique so he could hang out with some girl.

It just wasn't fair, he had known Enrique much longer and much better than any girl he randomly started dating, and now...

Their friendship was slipping away.

It used to be that Enrique would instantly ditch any girl he was with to go with Oliver, but now it was the other way around.

Oliver's teeth sank into his bottom lip and he tried to pull his legs closer to his body, as if trying to become smaller and maybe his problems would go away.

"Ollie?"

The french boy looked up in surprise and saw a girl with curly brown hair and golden hazel eyes kneeling in front of him.

"Caressa?" he asked in surprise.

Caressa Delphine was a childhood friend of his. The one that didn't want to be friends with him because of the things he had, but because she thought he was pretty and nice... well, at the time she had also thought he was a she.

Of course, Caressa had moved away to America when they were 10 and they had promised to stay in contact, but they slowly lost touch.

"Hey," she said softly, "what's wrong?"

Oliver looked away. "What are you doing here?" He didn't bother to answer her. "Last time I checked you were in America."

She shrugged. "I was, it's summer time so I'm traveling here and to Italy, and I wanted to visit." Her eyes softened. "I haven't seen you in so long, now what's wrong?" she moved so she was sitting beside him.

Oliver took another look at her. Caressa was one of those people that you couldn't help but spill your secrets to, because she would never tell unless that secret could cost you your life. At least, that's how she used to be.

"Enrique." Slipped out of his mouth before he could stop himself.

Caressa gave him a confused look. "Enrique? You mean the guy on your Majestic's team?" At the confused look sent her way, she continued. "I do watch Beyblade you know, well, when I heard you had actually formed a team I started watching."

"Really?" He felt a swell of pride.

Caressa nodded ecstatically. "You're really good, and a unicorn as a Bit-Beast, how awesome is that?"

Oliver felt his face heat up slightly.

Caressa placed a hand on the boy's shoulder. "Now, what about Enrique?"

Oliver sighed and started to spill everything. "I miss him! He keeps ditching to me to hang out with some girls, he's a player and I miss the old Enri and-" he cut himself off and buried his head in his knees.

Caressa stared at him for a moment, processing everything he had just said.

So that was it.

And she knew a way to get the boy back to Oliver.

"Hey Ollie?" The boy looked up at her, his eyes red from holding in tears. "Do you remember when we played dress up and I made you walk around like that in front of the boys in our class without telling them your name?" Oliver nodded. "I think I have an idea to help you our, consider it step one of making up for being gone so long with no contact."

The green haired boy shot her a confused look and Caressa grabbed his hand, forcing him up and out of the hallway and out of the mansion.

Oliver sighed and looked across the street at the blonde boy with two girls on his arms. Caressa had told him the plan and it could be a good idea, but if it didn't turn out right and something happened, what if Enrique really got hurt.

Oliver would never forgive himself.

"Come on Ollie, my Aunt Madeline is ready for you!"

Oliver forced his gaze from the Italian to his friend and nodded, standing up, "Do I really have to dress like a girl?"

Caressa smiled apolitically. "He is, straight, right?"

"Yea..." Oliver chose to ignore the clench of his stomach.

"Then, sorry Ollie, but yea, you have to dress like a girl."

Oliver sat in the chair in front of the mirror and Caressa leaned her elbows on the counter. "Alright, so I have primary basis for who you're going to be. Your name is Amorette Dupont, you're Oliver Polanski's cousin and you came to Paris on a trip with his childhood friend since you wanted to meet him. You never had before because your mother and his father refuse to speak to each other if asked about each other will claim the other doesn't exist. Got it so far?"

Oliver nodded in response and flinched as his hair was tugged on.

Caressa hummed and stared at his eyes. "You're going to have to wear contacts." She decided. "We don't want you looking to much like yourself since you're just cousins, so maybe purple?" She watched her aunt closely.

"W-Wha?"

"I mean, we could change your hair, but that would just cause your parents to throw fit, I remember them walking in on you trying on your mom's heels." She snickered.

Oliver sent a glare over at Caressa. "If I remember correctly, that was because you made me! And I didn't tell on you either!"

"Of course you didn't! That would mean you couldn't be my friend anymore, you would be banned from seeing the weird little girl that dresses boys like girls!"

"Ow!" Oliver yelped when his hair was tugged on a little too roughly when Madeline shook with laughter.

"Sorry." She quickly apologized and moved on to curling the green hair.

"I have a question..." Oliver mused. "Wouldn't Enrique be a bit suspicious if he randomly found I was his cousin?"

"That is why you're going to text him and ask him to pick up your cousin and childhood friend, me, at a cafe since you're busy and we got lost."

"But what if he's too busy?" Oliver wondered dejectedly.

"Either way, he'll know you're cousin is town, and we can send him a picture of us so he knows that your cousin is a girl."

"You really got this all planned out, huh?"

Caressa nodded rapidly.

A few hours later Oliver yawned and rubbed at his eyes, only to have his hand slapped away by Caressa.

"Stop smudging you make-up!"

Oliver looked away. "I don't think he's coming." He stated.

"Don't be so down, didn't he reply back?"

Oliver sighed, he had been doing that a lot today, yea he had replied that he would pick them up.

Actually, first off he said he might not be able to- then Oliver sent the picture of him, well, Amorette and Caressa and he got the reply instantly.

"Okay, check list time!" She took a quick sip of her drink. "Phone?"

"Left it at home."

"Good, we don't want anything of Oliver's or he'll think something's up. Voice?"

"My name is Amorette Dupont, pleased to meet you." Oliver raised his voice a bit.

Caressa shot the boy a look. "You're seriously good at that. Are you sure you weren't born into the wrong body?"

Oliver simply shot her a glare.

"Amorette Polanski and Caressa?"

The two snapped their heads in the direction of the voice and saw the blonde Italian walking toward them.

-End Chapter 1-