Chapter 79:Prank Caller

Chapter 79

Vienesse POV

Katatapos lang naming magkape nang tumunog ang telepono ko. It was an unregistered number. The number was different from what I saw the other night.

"Ms.Adams. Did you miss me? You didn't even on your upcoming wedding. How sad!"aniya ng nasa kabilang linya.

"Fleance, I know it's you. You will not succeed in doing all of this and that I assure you"matapang kong sabi sa kanya.

Tumawa siya sa kabilang linya.
"Are you threatening me?"she cunningly said.

"That's not a threat. I mean it Fleance"nakuyom ko ang kamay ko. Malapit nang maubos ang pasensya ko sa kanya.

"Best Wishes!"nawala na siya sa kabilang linya. Galit na naitapon ko ang telepono.

"Damn it!"basag na ang LCD ng phone ko ng makita ko ito. Basag basag na iyon.

I shouldn't let Fleance get the Best of me. She was playing a dangerous game, tatapatan ko iyon.

Klein brought happiness to me. He is all I know, All I will ever adore. I can't let this happen to us...

Love was just a word to me. Not until I met this jerk brat whom I have learned to love...

I was different from the woman I was before. I had every right to be happy, everything and everyone I ever wanted is here with me...

I could not let just a mere mortal destroy everything I have now, She will meet my rage...