Chapter 33:An Allie turned into an Enemy

Chapter 34

Reeve's POV

Flashback

"Mr. Reeve there had been abduction in the northern part of the village. Mga tatlong daang tao na ang kanilang kinukuha and still counting"nag papanic na sabi ni Ren.

It's been a month nang mangyari ang mga abductions. Babae na lamang at mga bata ang natitira.

Dulot nito humihina na ang labor force ng village. When will all of this problems stop?

Alam kong gagamitin ni Aniston ang mga taong iyon upang sirain ang cladestone vill.

Aniston's POV

"Dr. Nefario gawa na ba ang micro chip?"tanong ko sa may edad na lalaking nakaputi.

"Yes, kailangan na lang itong ilagay sa babae"may ipinakita itong micro chip na kasing laki ng memory card.

Sa gitna ng kwarto nakatali at nakabusal ang bibig ng isang tsinitang babae.

Nilapitan ni Dr. Nefario ang babae. Nagpumiglas ito. Nanlaki ang mga mata nito ng makita ang nasa kamay niyang chip.

The girl discovered our plan against cladestone vill. She was Kaori. A japanese homeless girl. Now, I need to controll her using the micro chip Dr. Nefario had made.

Kinuha ko ang busal niya.

"Huwag!"she said terrified.

"This will just hurt a little. After this you will say yes to my every plea. I'll make you one of my minions. I'm sure you're sister will be thrilled to see you again"he laughed cunningly.

Dr. Nefario held her wrist. He tore a part of a part of Kaori's skin. She wimpered.

Then he carefully inserted the micro chip in her skin. Then sewed it back again.

"Kaori, I want you to keep an eye on Klein. Tell me what they are planning to destroy my plans. Now,go"I commanded her.

I laughed harder when I saw her nod. She was programmed by the chip to say yes to my commands.

"Yes, master"she bowed and walked away. She was acting like a programmed cyborg.

Unconscious of what she is doing.

I made my own armies. I abducted a few hundred men in the village.

And now that Kaori is on my side I have nothing else to worry. Soon cladestone vill will fall into my hands.

Vienesse POV

Nilapitan ako ni Mendev ng makauwi na. He had that unconvinced look on his face.

"I never thought all of this will be a total fiasco. What were you thinking? I know you have a Plan B and C"he looked frustrated.

Hinila ko siya papasok ng kwarto ko.

"I discovered an anomaly here"I sat in my bed frustrated.

"Anong anomaliya? Bakit hindi ko alam ito"his voice was calm yet there was tension to it.

"Kaori is working for Aniston. She was spying on us all this time. Siya ang nag tip kay Aniston upang paghandaan ang gagawin nating pagsugod"ikinuyom ko ang kamay ko. Trying to got hold of the anger that was ready to burst of out me.

"Ren Saga will be devastated if she knows this. I know how she adores her sister. Is this the reason why Klein didn't tell us there was a plan B and C?"he looked genuinely hurt for Ren.

"I have other plans. We will implement it when they least expect it"I said while looking at the window.

Ren Saga's photo on the top...