Chapter 1

Anna's POV

Its my first day in LA. I just graduated high school and I'm off to become an actress! It's my dream! I get to do anything and everything I've always dreamed of! "We are about to make our landing. Please fasten your seatbelts" I hear over the intercom. Alright Anna. It's time to become an actress! I fasten my seatbelt and wait until we land. "Your flight has now landed. Thank you for flying with us" I get up and retrieve my carry on bag from above.
I make my way off the plane and man is it bright! I look around for my bestfriend Blake. I hear a screeching and I know it's her. I finally see her as I run to her and give her a huge hug! "I missed you so much" she said as she squeezed me tight. I laugh. "It's only been 2 weeks since we've seen each" I reply as we let go of each other. I look at her questioningly and then we both bust out in laughter. She motions for me to follow her as we head to pick up my bags. We make small talk about how life is back in Oklahoma and how we are super excited to be sharing a flat with each other.
"So have you heard the news?!" Blake asked me as we were taking my bags to her car. "The news about The Wanted coming here in just 5 days?! Yes I've heard!" I say excitedly! I am literally fangirling in my head! We put the bags into her car and began driving.
I hit play on her radio knowing well what CD she had in. Satellite by The Wanted was blasting through the speakers bringing tears to my eyes. Oh the feels I get from this song! We both began singing as we drove to her flat. I already love LA! 

AUTHORS NOTE

THIS IS MY FIRST FANFICTION SO PLEASE LEAVE COMMENTS ON HOW IM DOING.  IF ITS BAD, IF ITS GOOD, JUST LET ME KNOW! IM MADISON BY THE WAY!!! STAY COOL!