Chapter Eight

Ma'Leyah . .

I sat in my room watching TV with Jadailah. We were watching BET. Yes, I allow Jadailah to watch BET. Jadailah rested her head on my huge stomach.

"Mwommie, I fee da baby ticking my head," Jadailah exclaimed. I looked down at her and laughed. She still kept her head on my stomach. "Mwommie, Maya wanna come out," Jadailah said. I chuckled laughing. "I know it sweetie."

Then Chresanto came in the room with us. "Hey baby," he said. "Hey," I smiled. "What's daddy's babies doing?" he climbed in the bed on my other side rubbing my belly. "Notin much daddy. Just watchin BET," Jadailah said. "Oh okay sweetie." Chresanto replied. He cuddled with me, and rubbed his hand under my shirt rubbing my bare stomach.

"Daddy can't wait until the new baby comes," he said rubbing my stomach. "I tant wait eitha," Jadailah nodded. "And I can't wait to start back to tearing that ass up," he growled in my ear. I felt a tingle go down my back. I fanned myself. "I can't wait either," I slightly panted.

~

Later that day, Jadailah sat at the table and I gave her a plate of dinner. I gave Chres his plate, and he pecked me on my cheek. I blushed and sat down with my plate. We were eating macaroni, greens, and BBQ chicken.

"Tis is gwood mwommie," Jadailah complimented. "Thank you sweetie," I replied. I felt a hard kick in my stomach. I held my stomach, and froze.

"Babe, you okay?" Chres asked. I shrugged like I didn't know. "She just kicked real hard or something," 

"Oh okay. Daddy's baby a little storm in there," he laughed rubbing my stomach. I slightly laughed taking a deep breath after that. I laid back, and soothed myself and Chre'Maya. 

The    Next     Week

It's getting closer and closer to my due date. Oh my goodness, I'm so ready to give birth to my second daughter! She's been driving me WILD. I also can't wait to hold my baby in my arms for the first time.

"Babe, I'm home!" Chres called out. He walked into the bedroom and kicked off his shoes. "Hey babe," I smiled. He climbed in bed with me, and planted his lips onto mine. "Where's Jadailah?" he asked. "With Janelle." I said. He nodded, and rested his head on my stomach. Then, the I felt the baby kick hardly multiple times.

"I felt her kick," Chres laughed. I nodded chuckling. Then, I felt as if I peed on myself. 

"Babe. Did I just pee?" I asked. Then, I felt a strong pain in my lower stomach. 

My water just broke.

VOTE!