Chapter Five

Time: 11:05 AM

Date: June 15, 2013

Location: Atlanta Georgia, Ma'Leyah's Home

________________________________________

Ma'Leyah. . .

I climbed out of bed and slid into my slippers. Yeah, me and Jaden aren't together anymore, and Jadailah and I moved out. I guess you can say that we have freedom, but it everything isn't right. Janelle and I haven't talked in like, weeks. I guess she dumped Chresanto and kicked him out. Ugh, Chresanto. He's been driving me crazy since he found out about the baby. My life is living hell on wheels.

I walked into my living room and seen Jadailah playing with her dolls. She turned two last week, and her sorry ass dad wasn't even there. I went into my kitchen and fixed myself some orange juice. I heard my phone going off on the end table, so I answered it.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Ma'Leyah," Chresanto said.

I sighed. I regret it with everything in me getting pregnant by him. But, it wasn't my fault. The guilt.

"What is it?" I remarked.

"Can I come over today?" he asked.

"I don't know if I want you to," I said.

"C'mon, just lemme discuss some things to you," he pleaded.

"Like what?" I sassed.

"Questions much?" he said.

"Chresanto, man, what do we have to discuss," I raised my voice.

"About the baby, now calm down," he stated.

"Alright, bring your ass," I hung up.

He arrived at my house ten minutes later, and just walked in. Who the f... who he think he is?

"Hey," he hugged me.

I just stood there.

"Hey," I remarked sitting down.

"Hey Jadailah," he sweetly said to Jadailah.

I refuse to let him be associated with my Jadailah. I pulled him by his arm.

"Let's go," I demanded. 

We went into my bedroom and sat on my bed.

"So, whatchu want?" I asked.

"I wanted to make..us a family. Only if you're willing," he said.

"You motherfucker! You rape me, and cost me to lose my bestfriend and now you wanna sit up here and try to run to me?! I may be pregnant, but I'm damn sure not dumb!" I yelled standing to my feet.

He looked at me with misery. 

"I've told you so many times that I'm sorry Ma'Leyah. I've always liked you. You were with Jaden, so I couldn't have you. I only got with Janelle to get close to you. And I definately knew you wouldn't have sex with me, so I decided to get it myself, by..raping you. I just love you Leyah, and I've never really had the chance to express it to you," he said looking down.

I was shocked. I had no clue he did that..out of love. How in the world could that be possible? 

"Chresanto," I sat next to him. 

He looked at me with tears in his eyes. I held onto his hand.

"If you would of made your words clear, instead of your actions then I wouldn't feel this way toward you," I stated.

He nodded looking down and wiping his tears. I can't lie...I did like him too.

"Prove yourself that you love me," I challenged.

"What you mean?" he asked.

"Make love to me," I smirked. 

I stood up and locked the door. It's. about. to. go. down.

{A/N, play the song at right NOW}

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Chresanto. . .

I can't believe my ears. She just told me to make love to her? I have to prove myself, so I didn't back down. I stood up and wrapped my arms around her waist. She smelled so delicious. Like, oatmeal and lotion. So good with her soothing body. I kissed her and led her to her bed. I gently laid her down and kissed her neck. A soft moan escaped her mouth.

I stuck my hand into her pants and rubbed her sacred spot. She moaned and I could feel her getting more wet. I slowly inserted my two fingers into her, fingering her. She moaned as she placed kisses on my temple. Damn, that turned me on. I slowly sped up the pace and she got wetter and wetter. 

I pulled down her pants and her underwear. I pulled off my shirt so that wouldn't get in the way. She slowly slid off her shirt and I placed kisses from her neck, to her treasure. I spreaded her legs and put them on my shoulder. I began to eat her, tasting her juices. She moaned as her legs tightened around my shoulders. I ate and sucked until she released into my mouth.

I came back up and slid off my pants. She must of really loved her view, because I could tell. I slid off my boxers and laid between her legs.

"Are you sure you want me to do this?" I asked.

"Yes Chresanto. I want you to make love to me, not hammer me," she replied.

I smiled and nodded.

I slowly stuck my friend inside of her. I felt her tightness and wetness as I inserted into her, and that felt good. That made my boner become even harder and I knew that she felt it. She moaned and slightly arched her back. I slowly began to thrust into her and she moaned feeling on my arms. I slowly sped up and she was enjoying that. I thrusted into her, and I felt her moisten on my friend. That told me something.

I kissed her neck as I thrusted slow, but hard into her. She moaned my name gripping onto my shoulders. Some moans escaped my mouth as well. I was liking this as much as she was. I felt myself getting a little excited, but not yet.

I laid down and let her get on top. I can't describe how beautiful she looks. There's no competition between her and Janelle. She slowly began to ride me and her tightness was so much pleasure to me. She rode me like was in control. Which she was. I placed my hands on her waist and moved in sync with her. I wanted her to have sex her way. 

Ma'Leyah leaned down to me and placed a soft kiss onto my lips as she rode me harder. She moaned louder and so did I. My boner was harder than ever. She moaned loud gripped onto my legs. I knew what was coming. She climaxed all on me, and I could tell. By the look on her face, and the juices all on my friend. That don't mean she stopped. Nope, she kept riding.

The butterflies and pressure in my stomach submerged.

"Ma'Leyah," I stammered.

She looked at me.

"Go ahead baby. It's not gonna hurt the baby," she responded.

With that being said, I released into her. 

We were both sweaty. Sweaty from the passionate sex we just had. I've proven myself now. She laid next to me and laid on my chest. 

"Yeah, you've proven yourself alright," she smiled.

I smiled and kissed her forehead. 

"I love you," I said.

"I love you too," she smiled.

We kissed passionately. Moving our lip syncly. Adding tongue and genuinely. I love Ma'Leyah so much.