Chapter 11

Dre P.O.V

Maneeeee, I can't believe this shit! To say I was pissed would been an understatement. Who do this nigga think he is grinding all up on my girl like that and she enjoying every minute of it. When he started acting like he was eating her out, I was ready to beat the shit outta him. But I decided against it since it is her birthday. I'm let her enjoy her day, but we will talk about this tomorrow. Believe that shit.

"Aye, Ace light up another blunt!", I said to Ace.

"I gotchu son."

He sparked up a blunt and passed it to me. I took a long drag from it and blew the smoke out of my nose. I passed the joint to Ant, then about three bad bitches stepped in our VIP room. And when I say they was bad, I mean BAD. They had the perky breasts, curves in all the right spots, and that ass was looking righhhhhhht! But they didn't have shit on my baby, even if I was mad at her.

"Hey papi, want to dance?", the brown skin one asked. I just nodded my head and she started to give me a lap dance. I looked to the right of me and saw Ant and Ace had them a girl too. When I looked at Stas, Chy, and Ash they was still occupied with that stripper dude, but this time he was dancing on Chyna. Well shit got damn, that's why Ant was letting that girl dance on him. The pretty brown skin that was dancing on me started to grind on my member and I felt myself getting hard. Damn, I'ma need her to get up.

"Aye ma, what's your name?", I asked.

"Cindy.", she replied.

"Pretty name for a pretty girl."

She giggled. The song changed to KStylis- Booty Hopscotch and Cindy started twerking on me.

*

*

*

*

Stasi P.O.V

The song had changed to Booty Hopscotch by KStylis and I started twerking in my seat. I had a shot glass in my hand, so you know I was turning up. The stripper dude, whose name I found out was Chris had left and now it was just me and the crew. Well that's what I thought until I looked up and seen these girls dancing on Dre, Ant, and Ace. I looked at the girls and they was starring daggers at the boys also. Like what the actual fuck? I looked at Dre and saw he was whispering something in the girl ear and she started giggling. I rolled my eyes, and took my shot to the head. I now wanted a mix drink so I decided to go to the bar.

"Y'all going to the bar with me?", I asked the girls.

"Yeah, I'ma go before I have to beat Antwon's ass. He lucky it's his damn birthday.", Chy said.

I laughed, "AIght. Ash you going?"

"Nawl, I'ma stay here and watch these heffas."

"Aight."

Me and Chyna left the VIP room and started walking towards the bar. We sat down on the stools and waited for the bartender to come take our orders.

"How may I help you ladies?", the guy asked. He looked so familiar.

"I want a Sex on the beach.", I told him.

"Same.", Chy said.

"Okay, two Sex On The Beach coming up.", the bartender said and walked off. Moments later he came back with our drinks, "$12.50"

Chyna gave him a twenty and told him to keep the change. We walked back to the VIP room and saw that those girls had left. Ace and Ant was smoking another blunt. Smh -___- Ant knew his ass was suppose to drive home tonight, I don't know why he getting that damn faded. Pot headed ass. I sat down next to Ash and started sipping my drink then my song came on, Ciara - Body Party. Ash got up and started singing and dancing along with the song. Couples were all boo'd up on the dance floor slow dancing, so I went and got Dre.