Chapter 5

Dre pulled me outside of the club and to his car. "You okay ma?", he asked.

"I'm fine.", I said dryly. I didn't want to talk to him because it was HIS fault that girl stepped to me. She was HIS hoe that obviously didn't know her fucking place. I heard Chyna and Ashely yelling my name, so I turned around to see them running towards me and Dre.

"OMG babes, are you okay?!", Ashley asked.

"I'm going to fuck that hoe up!", Chyna yelled.

"I'm cool babies, I just want to get out of here and go eat.", I told them. By this time I seem my brother and Ace coming out the club too. They approached us and asked was I okay and what were we finna get into next. I told them I was cool and I was hungry so we should go eat. They agreed and we all decided to eat at Buffalo Wild Wings. They wings was the shit, fuck Applebee's wings. Real nigga shit.

"Aight y'all, lets bounce.", Ant said. I was going to my car when Dre pulled me back.

"Nawl ma, you riding with me.", he said. I arched an eyebrow at him, but got in his car anyways. Ant, Ace, Chyna, and Ashely rode in my car. I put my seatbelt on and looked out the window on the passenger side. I can't believe this shit. I went to the club to enjoy myself and end up fighting a hoe because she wanted to jump stupid over a nigga that didn't see her as nothing other than a hoe. And to top it all of he wasn't even my nigga. We was just kicking it. Me and Dre rode in silence for about 10mins, then he decided to speak up.

"Sorry about that ma.", he said.

"Whatever. You need to learn how to control your hoes.", I rolled my eyes.

"Oh yeah?"

"No duh stupid. I'm done with this conversation now, so shut up and drive asshole.", I really wasn't up for talking. And to think I was thinking about giving Dre a chance. Tuh. That thought left as fast as it came. I can't deal with a nigga that have hoes in different area codes. Ya feel me? Plus he remind me too much of my ex Alex. He was the legendary player of the school and I was a dumbass who fell head over hills for him. That boy was my world. It's like he had me under a spell because he said jump, I jumped. Every time he called, I was gone. I loved that boy more than I loved my own brother and that's a lot. Because anybody that knows me know my twin brother is my EVERYTHING. I fight for him and fight with him, but never against him. I done whooped a couple hoes over my brother.

So just imagined the shit I use to do for Alex. It seemed like every two weeks I was fighting a bitch about "my" man. When in reality he was everybody man. I put up with his lying, cheating, and abusing for a year. Yes, I said ABUSING. That nigga use to beat me and leave bruises on me for any and every thing. If another nigga looked at me for more than 5 seconds, he instantly assumed I was fucking the nigga and he would slap tf outta me. If I got help from a nigga that work in Foot Locker or Journey's, I got punched repeatedly because he claimed I was "flirting" with that nigga in face and disrespecting him. I remember one time we got in this huge argument because this dude name Drew was helping get my size in some Adidas I wanted from Foot Locker. I had came to the mall by myself and was just looking around. Drew had came up to me and started conversating with me about the shoes I wanted and then he had made a joke and I was laughing about it and out of no where Alex comes and drags me out the store.

* FLASH BACK *

"Haha, Drew you crazy man!", I said through my laughter.

"Lol, well it's true. The bitch was smelling straight up like fish! Before I even put my fingers in her pussy, I told her I had to go because I was sea sick!", He was telling how he was getting ready finger some broad and her shit was smelling straight up like fish. Don't ask me how we even got on this conversation because I don't even know. One minute we talking about my shoes and the next we talking about fishy pussy. Lmfao.

"I can't with you dude!", I was killing myself laughing at his crazy ass.

"What's so funny?", I jumped at the sound of Alex voice. I turned around and smiled, "Hey baby. This is Drew, he was helping pick out some shoes."

"Oh, yeah?", He said looking at Drew with a blank expression.

"Yeah......"

"Well why was you laughing then?"

"Oh, he had told a joke. That's all."

"Yeah, okay. Well get your shoes so we can go get something to eat."

"Kay. Drew I want these blue and black ones.", I said with a smile.

"I told you, you was gone end  up buying these.", He said with a light chuckle. I giggled.

"Lol, shut up and go get my shoes!", I said and playfully pushed him towards the back. He came back ten minutes later with my shoes in his hands. He rung the shoes up.

"Okay, your total is $65.50.", he started, "But since you were nice and had a good sense of humor I'ma use my 50% employee discount for you.", he smiled at me.

"OMG! Forreal?!", I asked.

"Yeah ma. Okay, so now your new total is $32.75."

"Aweeeee! Thank you so much new bestfriend!", I said and gave him a hug. He hugged me back. I paid for my shoes and told Drew bye. I reached in to give him another hug before I left, but instead I'm being dragged out the store by my ponytail! Alex dragged me all the way to the food court and started yelling and cussing at me. He backhanded me so hard, I went flying across a table. Talking about a sister was embarrassed, I started crying. He came over and grabbed me by hair again and dragged me from the food court all the way down by Sears and out the door. He dragged me across the parking lot to his brand new all black Benz. I was screaming and kicking, struggling to get free. The concrete was scratching and burning my back up. He threw me in the trunk and sped off to his house. Once we made to his house, he picked me up out the truck and took me in his house. He threw me on the floor and just started beating my ass. I'm talking about he was punching and kicking me. This bastard even had the nerve to spit on me and then throw me out the house and said "Find your own way home bitch!"

I was so upset, I called my twin crying. I told him everything that happened and by the time I was finish telling him what happened, he was pulling into Alex driveway. I was still laying on the porch crying. Ant, Dre, and Ace stepped out of the car and came running towards me.

"Stasi are you okay?!", Ant asked.

"Where the fuck that bitch nigga at?!", Dre yelled.

"Yeah, pussy nigga bring your ass outside!", Ace shouted. Dre picked me and whispered in my ear, "We gone get this nigga Stas, if it's the last thing I do. I love you." He kissed my forehead and handed me to Ace. Ant and Dre ran in the house looking for Alex, while Ace put me in the car. That day my brother and Dre beat Alex ass and I haven't heard from him since.

* END OF FLASH BACK *

"Stas, you okay? Why you crying ma?", Dre asked me. I didn't even realize I was crying. I quickly wiped my face and saw that we were sitting in Buffalo Wind Wings parking lot.

"I'm fine, let's go eat.", I say unbuckling my seat belt.

"You sure?"

"Yeah.", I opened my door and got out the car. I waited for him and we started walking towards the entrace hand in hand.

---- A/N : SO TELL ME WHAT YOU GUYS THINK. LONG COMMENTS PLEASE.

I'M SHOOTING FOR AT LEAST 5 COMMENTS AND 10 VOTES.

NO UPDATE UNTIL THE GOAL IS MET.

XOXO - KAYLAAA (: ----