Chapter 2

Stasi P.O.V

It's been three weeks since my little incident with Doug happened. I was happy when my brother told me he killed him, but I was also a little sympathetic. Then again I'm not. It's like hey fuck him! He took my innocent away. So BURN IN HELL BITCH.

Anyways, today I was getting to shopping with my best friend Chyna. She just touched back down in ATL from her vacation in Mexico. So today was our girl day and I had to tell her about what happened to Doug.

"My bitches, my bitches.

I love my bitches."

My iPhone 5 started ringing Chy special ringtone.

"Hey boo!", I cooed.

"Hey love! What are you doing?", she asked.

"Getting ready to shower. You?"

"Same. Hey! I was thinking we could go take BFF pictures today. Because you know today is our-"

"BFF-niversary! Yesssss boo, I know. We be thugging for 17 years now! R.O.D bitchhhh!", I screamed cutting her off.

"Hell yeah! We gone ride til the motherfucking wheels fall off! Who fucking with us?"

"NOBODDDYYYYYY!", I sing in my Keith Sweat voice.

"Lmao, bitch you stupid."

"Haha I know."

"But aye, I'll be by there in half an hour. So be ready hoe!", Chy said.

"Yes ma'am. Yes ma'am."

"I'm serious Pooh. Cus you know you take all damn day to get ready.", she said calling me by my nickname.

"Okay damn. Chy."

"If you not ready in half an hour, I'm leaving yo ass! Bye. love ya bitch!"

"Love you too whore!" and we hung up. I plunged my phone up so it could charge a little.

I got out of bed and walked into my bathroom inside my room. I turned the shower on and while I was waiting for the water to get hot I brushed my teeth and washed my face. I checked to make sure the water was hot and then jumped in. After 30mins of washing my body clean with my Strawberry flavored body wash, I cut the shower off and wrapped my towel around my body tightly. I walked in the bed room and went to my underwear draw to retrieve a cheetah print bra and panty set. I laid them on my bed and lotion my body up with some strawberry scented lotion for Bath & Body works.

Once I was done with all of that I went to my big ass walk-in closet. "What to wear, what to wear?" I thought to myself. I decided on a some cheetah print high wasted skinny jeans, a red bandeau bra, a dark blue jean vest, and my red combat boots with gold spikes. I flat ironed my jet black hair, that stopped in the middle of back, and did two braids on the side Indian style. I got dressed and did my make up and painted my lips with my favorite cherry lip gloss from Victoria Secret.

It was 11:30 when I talked to Chy, so she should be on her way since its 12:35 now. So I text her too see where she was at.

R.O.D : Bitch where you at?!

Partner in Crime : Obviously on your mind.

R.O.D : Don't play.

Partner in Crime : Ha, I'm almost there hoe. See you in 10.

I read the text, but didn't bother to reply. Instead I took a mirror pic and posted it on Instagram.

@PrincessStasi : You see the outfit bitch? I'm killing you hoes. Cute face and ass swole? I'm killing you hoes. 😍💁💋