Is Thug Love Real Love?

"Please, stop! Don't. No. MOVE!", I cried as my brother best friend started touching me in places I don't want to be touch and trying to take my clothes off. I was screaming at the top of my lungs for somebody to come help me.

"Shut up bitch!", Doug yelled and slapped me hard. He started kissing on my neck again and playing with my pussy. He shoved two fingers in and that shit hurt like hell. I yelled out in pain. He started moving his fingers in and out of me at rapid pace. Once, I reached my climax he took his fingers out and licked all my juices off of them.

"Mhmmmm. You taste so sweet.", He said as he got off of me. Doug unbuckled his pants and stripped out of his clothes til he was buck ass naked. He pulled out a condom and put it on, then he got back on top of me and positioned himself in between my legs. I felt him enter me slowly as I began to cry because he was taking my innocence away from. I did NOT want to give my virginity up to him, so he takes it. I heard a car pull into the drive, thinking it was my either my mother or brother. Hopefully this nigga will get off of me since he heard the car pull up. I thought to myself, but nope I was wrong. He started to pick his pace making the headboard hit against the wall.

"Ahhhhhhh! Stop you hurting me!", I yelled as loud as I could when I heard the front door open.

"Shut up Stasi and take this dick like a real woman!", Doug growled.

"Noooooo! Ahhhhhhhh! GET OFF ME DOUG!"

By this time I heard footsteps coming up  the stairs and getting closer to my room door. I continued screaming and crying to the top of my lungs until finally my brother, Antwon, bust through the door.

"WHAT THE HELL GOING ON IN HERE!", Antwon yelled.

Doug jumped of me and looked at my brother scared as fuck. His ass look like he just seen a ghost.

"Antwon he RAPED me! YOUR best friend fucking raped me!', I yelled and began crying my eyes out. Why me? Why me man? What did I ever do to deserve this God? I looked up to see an angry Antwon.

"Is it true Doug?", he asked.

"Man. I-I-I....I didn't". Doug studdered.

"IS IT FUCKING TRUE DOUG?!", Antwon shouted.

"Ye-", Doug started, but before he could finish Antwon rushed him and tackled him to the ground. Ant was beating his ass, that's when my father walked in and asked, "WHAT THE HELL GOING ON IN HERE?! WHY Y'ALL FIGHTING IN MY DAMN HOUSE! AND STASI WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU CRYING!"

I looked at him and got up off the floor and ran and jumped in his arms, "Da.Da....Daddy h-h-he r-r-raped m-me...."

"What you say?", Dad asked.

Ant got off Doug and turned to my father, "THIS NIGGA RAPED STASI AND I'M FINNA KILL HIS ASS!"

I felt my dad tense up and I looked up to see his eyes have went from a hazel brown to midnight black and his jaw was clenched. His viens were popping out of the side of his neck and his fist were balled. I continued crying in my daddy's chest and said, "Daddy I'm scared."

He kissed my forehead and picked me up bridal style, "Don't be scared baby girl. Ant's going to handle him."

**** A/N: OKAYYYYY GUYS TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK OF MY NEW STORY. SHOULD I CONTINUE OR NOT? LET ME KNOW! FAN.VOTE.COMMENT! I'M OUT! ****