Chapter Seven: Something stupid that I have to live with.

[Rika P.O.V]

I looked straight at Adam he was too busy making-out with some strange girl who’d I never seen before. I saw how much both of them where enjoying the raw sensation. I felt a tear roll down my cheek that’s when I knew I couldn’t hold back. I backed away from the car park clumsily tears running freely down my face. I walked quickly towards the bleachers where I use to sit and draw. I sat near the top hopefully not to be spotted my stupid football players during practice. I closed my eyes and brought my legs to my chest. The images of being happy and fully understood where already destroyed by the kiss of one person that I loved and a complete stranger. Even with my eyes closed I could feel my tears rush hastily down my face staining me.                                                                                                                                     

“Rika?” I heard someone’s voice ask sounding concerned.                                                                    

Their voice sounded so familiar but I knew it wasn’t Adams. I opened my eyes to see the same face that belonged to the stunning young man who called himself Harry. I had always tried to look all impressive and cool around him and now I was crying my eyes out and probably looked a terrible as well.                                                                                                                           

“What’s wrong?” Harry mumbled like he was going to cry seeing me like this.

I looked up to him watching his every slight movement towards me. Harry sat down beside me and wrapped one of his arms around my shoulder and started to smoothly rump my neck.                                                                                                          

“Tell me, there is nothing that cannot be fixed.” He added softly stroking my neck so gently it was like a touch of an angel’s wing.                                                                                                                                                                                                                 “I can’t believe myself, I lost my virginity to someone I thought I loved but now it’s like I never existed,” I blurted out in a rush of tears.

I buried my head into his warm shoulder hiding all of my tears filled with pain and regret.                                                                            

“What!?” He asked so shocked he almost yelled.

I could feel Harry tense from under me as if he was about to do something drastic.                                                                        

  “Why would you do this to me Rika?” Harry asked stepping away from me slowly.                                                                           

“This doesn’t really have anything to do with you, besides I thought you were going to help me...” I sobbed.     

The shot of pain travelled all through his face making it obvious that he was mad at me.