A Werewolf, Seriously!?

Prologue:

It was starting to get colder and colder as the winter months came. I was standing around the kitchen trying to make some hot dinner before my father came home from getting firewood. I lived with only my father and older sister Marlin who thought the world revolved around her. I hated the way I got treated around here, like a slave.

I looked in the reflection to see myself staring back unhappily. My face had barely any colour unlike my vibrant electric blue eyes. I was going to get frown lines if I didn’t smile, but at the moment there was nothing to smile about. All of a sudden I heard this really loud sound coming from the woods that sat directly behind our house. My father was in there. I quickly hurried to get my jacket and belted out the door in the same second.                                                                                   

“DAD!?” I screamed out loudly but heard no answer.

Damn, I had to head in there now. I headed down trying to find the clearing in almost complete darkness. I could hear a loud growling sound close by. What the hell was it? I ran closer towards the sound wanting to know what it was. I heard an ear piercing agonizing scream. I knew it was my father. My stomach suddenly felt sickly like I was going to faint. Suddenly I was in the clearing... I saw a huge shape almost like a gigantic dog. My body seemed to take another step closer. My eyes started to water as I saw my dad lying dead limps torn off getting eaten by a huge wolf. I shook my head letting the tears roll down my face which was quivering with anger. The wolf slowly sensed my appearance and turned slowly towards me. I took a step backwards falling over because of all the tears streaming down my face. A snarl left the monsters mouth before in a second I was utterly alone...

THANKS FOR READING, COMMENT IF IT WAS ALRIGHT AND IF I SHOULD CONTINUE TO UPLOAD.  And special thanks the Leah aka (Iamemoskittles) for helping me write this.