Chapter Two: Did I offend the hottie?

My eyes seemed to not understand what just happened today at school. But now I was safely back in my where I spend my lonesome spare time. I looked around my room in satisfaction of my drawings and photographs. My whole bedroom walls where covered with mutilated wolves. I grabbed my sketch book out of my bag and looked out my window to picture where exactly my dad was when he was torn to shreds. I’m not like most 15 years old girls are interested in. I’m not a self absorbed Justin Beiber lover, I do not like bright pinks and blues and definitely not up myself and popular. I am sort of a loner casual not covered in makeup and fake body parts like most girls. All of a sudden I heard a knock at the door which was quite surprising, since my sister was too busy pampering herself I’d have to answer it.

I walked down the hallway kicking things to a side since the place was so messy. Once I reached the front door and opened it my heart started to race. I looked up to see the most beautiful person ever. Yes it was the guy I had been thinking of all afternoon.                                                                                                                                                                                          “I didn’t know you lived here Rika,” He showed me his million dollar smile as he leaned against the door frame.

He seemed more unreal every time I took a quick peek at him.                                                                                                                                 

“You wanna come inside?” I asked almost regretting that I asked.                                                                            

“Sure, it’s freezing out here.” He nodded almost pushing past me.              

I thought I’d drown in his spectacular eyes, so I had to get out of the living area. I made my way to my bedroom closing the door letting out a sigh of relief. I grabbed my sketch book before sitting on my bed and started drawing again. Slowly sketching out the face of a bloodied torn up wolf in a blazing fire, drawing wolves calmed me from knowing I’d never have a father again. My door suddenly swung open to see the same godly person.                                                                    

“How long is Marlin going to be?” He asked before taking his notice to my walls.

He flinched.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        “Um, I have no clue” I admitted.                                                                                                                                             

  “What are these?” He almost cried as he ripped on off the wall.                                                                                                                   

   “There some of my sketches, you don’t like them.” I asked self-conscious.

He looked at me in disgust.                                                                                                                                                                                         “It-It seems you hate wolves...” He cut off speechless about he was going to snap.                                                                               

“Harry, there you are let’s get going!” Marlin showed up from nowhere and started to pull him away.

So his name was Harry? He went with Marlin not even bothered to say good-bye. He seemed fine before he came in here; it even felt like he was flirting a little bit with me before as well. Maybe he liked wolves and felt offended that I despise them? But who likes them?

I couldn’t stop thinking about that Harry didn’t say one word before he left, maybe he was just anxious to be going out with my sister. GROSS! Did I just compliment her? My sister was the least bit amazing to spend time with. She is an annoying little slut who sleeps around with everyone hot. My heart sank knowing that Harry would be her next victim. I mentally slapped myself. I was never going to get someone as hot and beautiful as him. Guh was my whole mind wrapped around one guy who was probably making-out with my sister at this very moment. I slammed shut my bedroom door and started drawing again, HOPEFULLY to get Harry of my mind.

Sorry if it's to short but I just wanted to give readers somethings since I am on a holiday round' the world. I'll probs update soon <3 loveums Andy