Chapter Three: A phone call that means death.

It felt like days had past but it was only a few hours since Harry was at my house. He’d gone on a date with my bitch of a sister Marlin, who has probably already used him for her own amusement then dumped him in the same breath. Why did I even care what Harry did, it’s not like I own him or anything? I sighed at the thought of having Harry all for myself. My smile widened. I was waiting for Marlin to come home for some odd reason; I didn’t know why I just wanted to hear about how amazingly hot Harry was I guess.

RING, RING, RING                                          

I heard the home phone ringing out of control in the living room. Personally I didn’t want to talk to anyone but it seemed the caller wasn’t going to give up.                                                                                                                                                           

“Hello?” I answered thinking of hanging up and disconnecting the phone.               

For a moment there was no answer, I reached to put the phone back in its bed but just as there was an odd muffling sound of someone running.                                                                                                                                                                                     “HELLO!?” I called louder than before.

This was really starting to piss me off; it was probably just one of Marlin’s skanky friends wanting to talk to her about god who knows what.                                                                                                                                                                                                                             

 “Rika... His going to kill me...” I heard the familiar voice of my sister cry into the phone.                                               

“What? Marlin who are you talking about!” I asked frantically pacing back and forth.                                                                       

“Him...” Marlin mumbled before I heard the sound of the dial tone.                                                                        “Marlin!?” I called loudly.

BEEP, BEEP, BEEP

There wasn’t any one there anymore. I had to pinch myself a few times before realising this wasn’t a night-mare. She wouldn’t prank me would she? I grabbed the phone and called the police not knowing what else I could do. The conversation seemed to go on forever as I described the phone call and what Marlin was like. After what seemed as forever I almost collapsed to the floor, questions flooding my mind. If she was truly dead who did I have left, it’s not like I care about her but I never wanted to be alone...

[Harry P.O.V]

Finally I shape shifted back into my human self, I looked to the rock hard pavement to see Marlin dead torn into piece’s scattered around the alleyway which I stood. My animal self had been very on edge lately for some strange reason, it wasn’t like me to transform every night. My body felt a lot stronger then it use to be a few years back when the “change” started. It’s not that I minded being a monster; it was the fact that I now had an urge to kill people. Maybe it was the images of Rika’s room continually popping into my head that made me so pissed off tonight. Now I had just murdered her sister in cold blood like her father. It was a year ago winter and it was the night of the full moon where I have utterly NO control over what I do. I was young back then not able to even get myself to stop. I mentally slapped myself. The past had no concern to me what so ever. I hated remembering, it was a pointless thing that seems to just stay put in our minds till we die...

[Rika P.O.V]

I awoke with the stains of tears all the way down my cheeks. I couldn’t sleep knowing that Marlin wasn’t coming home ever. This lonely house to myself for me to just think about the life I would now have alone. Perhaps if I stayed with either one of my two friends? Maybe that would be better than being here alone with my thoughts. School today meant that my life would be just that much “better”. I couldn’t stop thinking. Harry? It never came to me that he was with my sister when someone killed her. Did he know anything, was he alright? My heart started to race thinking that there could be a chance of Harry being dead. There wasn’t a chance right? I guess going to school would tell me the truth about that...

Sorry about the time frame between uploads. Thanks for reading uploading soon again hopefully! :D By the way I want to know more about my fans so tell me a song that means something really special to you <3 [smile.or.die]    ANDY.