Chapter Twelve

Alex's Pov:

I knew I was going to have to face Wade sooner or later about that kiss...

I chose later. I sighed as I watched the rain stop and walked to my car. I reached in my pocket for my keys but-- they weren't there. 

What I thought to myself. Where could they be? 

Maybe I dropped them. I'll have to retrace me steps... back to where Wade probably was... 

Why am I so unlucky? What did I do to desere this? I sighed and went back. 

_____________________________________________________________________________

Wade's Pov:

After completing my signature happy dance, I laid back down under a tree on my side.

I sighed in content as I rolled over onto my back.

I streached than sat up. It seemed like I couldn't stay in one place for too long.

I grinned and picked up a plant and began plucking off the petals one by one. 

The trick was always to find the plant with an odd number of petals and then go from there.

He loves me -plucks-

He loves me not -plucks-

He loves me -plucks-

He loves me not -plucks-...

I smiled down at the last petal...

He loves me 

_____________________________________________________________________________

Willis' Pov:

"That would be $70" The hot messager dude bit out, wiping his hands on my robe. 

I gasped then glared at him. 

"Hey, thats my robe"! I exclamed yanking the delicate fabric from out under his rough meaty paws. 

He glared at me then proceeded to wipe his hands on his jeans. I smirked in victory then tenderly patted the robe.

Good robe.

I handed him a cupon for 50% off. 

He snatched it then went over to the front desk where he was supposed to scan my cupon. 

Ohh no ya dont. Not today. 

I charged after him and snatched my precious cupon back.

"Dude, what the hell"?? He turned to me and bared his ferocious teeth.. Oh lord, I think I might need another massage. 

"I want you to take my precious cupon politely and handle it with care-- I mean if that isnt too much to ask" I stated calmly, crossing my arms. 

He gritted his teeth and slowly took the cupon from me. I rolled my eyes and followed him to the front desk. 

"You know, what's your problem anyways? I came in for a soothing message, and you brought bad vibes into my life, and thatis unnacceptable mister! This is terrible customer service! I demand a refund and another free message!!"

When I finally actually looked at him instead of the wall infront of him, I noticed his shoulders were slightle shaking. 

I hesitantly put my hand on his shoulders and he immidiately stiffened up. 

I getly tured his around to find tears in his eyes. 

Oh lord, I thought. 

What had I gotten myself into lord?

_____________________________________________________________________________

Hehehehe xD I love writing in Willis' Pov ^_^

Well, here ya go-- as promised :) 

Hope ya enjoyed !! lol

Ty for reading all u lovely people :) Really, thank you

Xx Victoria xX 

Ik, Ik-- the Pov's are short, but at least they're 3 instead of 2 xP Ok, ok ima go now buh byeee ^_^