Chapter Four

Ok, here's chapter four. I'm really sorry this is being uploaded like a month later. So sorry, that I'll try and make this a long long chapter. And again, this is the 2nd book in the series 'MATES' so, if you haven't yet read the first, I recommend you do.

And thank you to all the readers for your support. You're all beautiful. Thanks :) Onto the story...

______________________________________________________________________________________

So, Here's What Happened So Far:

The gang's in NY, A.K.A. The Big Apple for a fashion show.!

Kourtney broke both of her legs, and is now in a wheelchair, but is more determined than ever to be in that fashion show.

And....

Michael and Seth are now forced to share a room ;)

______________________________________________________________________________________

Kourtney's POV:

I sighed as I stretched for the jar of jelly.

Just a bit more. I told myself.

My fingers brushed the jar the the slightest and it fell to the ground and split open.

Macie came racing in the room with her curls bobbing slightly against her face.

I shifted to my wolf and licked up what I could of the spilled jelly.

Macie sighed and shifted too. Together, we both cleaned up the floor in out apartment.

I never knew how hard it was to be in a wheel chair. How much more I had to work than others. I always admired people in wheelchairs. How strong they are, not physically but emotionally, mentally.

I shifted back onto human form and struggled to sit back in my chair. My legs still hurt like crazy.

"Macie, we have to go to the dress rehearsal for the show. It's only a month and a half away." I said turning around and entering our bedroom with the connected walk- in closet.

Yeah, that's right. We've been in New York for about to weeks for Michael's sister Maybellene's fashion show. She's kind of a big deal and she's known around the world.

This is just one of the many, many fashion shows she's put on and the only reason why me and Macie were in it because we were substitutes.

There were two girls who quit. Felicia, the diva and the camera hogger. Then, there was sweet Alicia.

Anyways, they're gone now.

I wheeled myself over to the vast closet and began looking for an outfit.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Willis' POV:

"Maybellene"? I asked smoothing down my outfit. We were just about to leave for the dress rehearsal where we met up with all the other models.

We climbed into her Porsche.

"Yeah"? She said, starting up the engine. We heard a soft purr and Maybel sighed in content.

"Since Kourtney's hurt, who are you going to use for another model"? I asked marvelling her car.

I ran my hands up and down the arm rest, just feeling the rich material.

It was soft, plush and velvety. I've always loved luxury cars.

"I'm thinking about that Cassidy girl, I like her. She keeps Alan in check." She said looking in the mirror and applying lipstick.

"Poor Kourtney, and she was really looking forwards to the show too." I said running a hand through my hair.

"Let's not talk about this anymore, it's making me upset too. Lets just sit back and enjoy the ride". She said smacking her lips together and putting on her designer shades.

I managed a weak smile and she looked at me sympathetically over the top of her shades.

She placed her hand over mines for a moment before driving off, her long hair whipping all around.

If there's anything I know about Kourtney, she dosen't just give up that easily.

I smiled to myself thinking about what crazy plan she's came up with now.

Yup, that was Kourtney in a nutshell for ya. With that thought, I smiled and relaxed into the very comfortable seats.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Hey, hey, hey people. Ik, some of you want to maim me right now, but I'm sorry for the late update.

But here it is now :)

Add to libraries, Smile, Be your own gorgeous self, b/c everyone else is taken, vote, comment if ya want, be free to give your own opinion, and live life to the fullest :)

Cya, :3

xx Victoria xx =P