Chapter 1

Wade's POV:

I excitedly packed my suit cases and left the house.

This was it. This was the first day of summer. The last summer before college started in about three and a half months.

I piled my stuff in the back of my car and slammed the trunk.

I put the key in the key hole thingy and drove off towards Kourtney's and Macie's apartment that they've been living in together since the end of high school.

I past Alex's house and sighed. I still remember that day when he rejected me. At my high school graduation. I can't blame him though.

He's just a human.

And I'm a vampire.

A vampire whose very much in love with this human.

I parked the car in their driveway and jogged up to the door and ranged it a million and one times. I grinned when an irritated Macie hustled past me and to my car, to toss her and Kourtney's things inside.

I grinned and watched her struggle trying to open the truck before I finally helped her by unlocking it.

She laughed and tossed the suitcase in extra hard.

Hmm.... Who knew someone so tiny could be so strong.

'You're like a muscle woman.' I said

She smirked and went back inside, tying her blue robe tighter around her. Her pretty red hair fell out of her bun in loose strands.

Kourtney kissed her cheek as she walked outside causing Macie's grumpy mood to lighten up quick, fast, and in a hurry.

'Hey Kourt.' I said opening her door for her. She was wearing a black and white striped shirt with pink jeans and studded ankle boots. Her  orange hair was braided in a single french braid down her back.

Shortly after Kourtney got settled in, Macie came out of the house smiling. She wasn't looking where she was going and tripped over a pebble, sailing head first into the garden.

Kourtney's eyes popped open.

'My fruits! My beautiful beautiful fruits! Do you know how long it took to grow them?!' She shrieked, unbuckling her seat belt and ran towards Macie and her precious garden.

'Are you okay?' She asked.

'Yes-' Macie started to say.

'Not you, the fruits!' Kourtney said grinning.

Macie glared then held out her hand. Kourtney hauled her up and they stood there staring at each other.

I cleared my throat awkwardly, ruining the moment.

'Ahem. Uh, guys. We're going to miss our flight to New York which leaves in 50 minutes, and we still have to pick up Maybellene.'

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Miss. Cookie's POV:

'Come on guys! Lets do a roll call.' I said with my pen and notebook pad when we were at the airport.

'Robin!' .... 'Here'.

'Michael'... 'Here.'

'Seth!'... 'Here.'

'Willis!'... 'Here.'

'Alan!' ... 'Here.'

'Cassidy!' ... 'Here.'

'Kourtney!'... 'Here.'

'Macie!' ... 'Here.'

'Maybellene!' ... 'Here.'

'And, I'm here.' I said smiling at everyone. I glanced down at my watch and my eyes nearly popped out of my head.

'Omg! Our flight leaves in five minutes!.. Four minutes!' and we were on the other side of the airport.

'Noooooooooooooooooo' Willis screamed, panicking.

We all looked at each other and started running towards the other end of the airport. Every man for themselves.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Kourtney's POV:

'Do you know how hard it is to run in ankle boots?'

'Actually, not very hard, but this sucked! When we were safely inside of the plane, we realised that we ran for nothing. The plane left in fifteen minutes.

At first, we thought we had the time wrong, but then we realized that Miss. Cookie's clock was 15 minutes late!

So, we walked around a bit acting silly before we went back on the plane.

There were only two people seats.

Obviously, I sat next to Macie, Seth sat next to Michael, Willis sat next to Maybellene, Alan next to Cassidy, and Robin sat next to Cookie.

I closed my eyes and slept the whole way to New York.

There, me and Macie would be in this huge important fashion show. We were going to see if Cassidy could be apart if it too.

It was going to be great.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

a/n:

OK. O-o . So, this is the first chapter in book '2' of the SSeries Mates. The first book was called:

'Her Name Was Macie.' Which is up on my wall. I hope you guys liked it so far. I miss the first book. XD

If you haven't read that one yet, then you might want to to get some back ground knowledge, you know.. you know.. lol

Unedited. Copyrighted. all rights reserved

XX Victora xx C: