Chapter 10

Willis' Pov:

(Recap) 

"Excuse me sir, but we're ready for you".

My eyes nearly popped out of my head. In front of me was the sexiest man alive!

I kid you not. 

_______________________________________________________________________________

My eyes nearly popped out of my head as i stared into the eyes of this gorgeous man.

He looked uncomfortable and he kept rubbing his arm shyly, avoiding eye contact. 

I smiled at him then linked my arm through his. He blushed and ducked his head, leading me to the room. 

"Um- you can put this on". He said, handing me a plush white robe.

"I'll be back in a few minutes, and then we can start". He finally said making eye contact with me and smiling.

"Great" I said, starting to strip.

The boy left and I just realised that I never got his name.

 Oh well I thought. I'll see him in a few minutes.

About 5 minutes later, the door banged open, making a tiny crack in the wall.

What the...

I turned around and saw the most attractive man alive. Dang, do all the sexy men work here? I need to come here more often.

I shivered in delight under my robe, until I saw his face,

He looked mad as hell. I don't want him anywhere near my fragile skin.

"Take it off and get on the bed". He barked. 

" And what happened to that nice guy from earlier huh? I liked him" I said pouting. 

" He's gone, I'm here now so do what I said". He bit out.

I rolled my eyes but did as I was told.

"Can you be careful"? "My skin is really soft, so I kind of bruise easily".. I trailed off once I noticed he had plugged his ear phones in. 

I got really annoyed and jumped my skinny ass over that table and snatched his headphones out. 

He snapped his head towards me and shoved me hard onto the bed.

He then got the massage cream, loofah, whatever they call it and then slapped it on his palms,, spreading it all over my back. 

"You know, even though the employees are sexy as hell, this is still bad customer service". I mumbled, really getting into the massage.

"And another thing... ooohh. yeah.. right there... wait wait.. yeahhhh." I exhaled deeply as the massage took a full effect on my body. 

I could practically feel the smirk radiating off of the big dude who was giving we the massage.

Whatever I rilled my eyes and enjoyed the rest of my massage. 

_____________________________________________________________________________

Whoop !! I did it ! here's another chapter for all you lovely people !! ^.^

I hope you like it, I know it's only one person's POV, ut i'm thinking about holding off on uploading until summer is here =P. June 7th for mee :3 But I probably won't be able to stay away. Ok so thanks for reading, you guys are all beautiful and great and worth it. 

Cya!!

xx Victoria xx =)