Chapter 23

Chapter 23

“That’s a wrap,” yelled Jeff the photographer at everyone after taking Luna’s last short. “Great job as always, Lu,” he happily praised her kissing her cheek at the same time.

“Thanks, Jeff,” nodded Luna blushing at the same time, “You the one that make everything great,” she smiled.

“Ahem,” someone cleared his throat and making both Luna and Jeff turned towards him.

Luna looked in shocked and immediately hugged to him, “You’re back,” happy to see him again.  It was Leo.

“I thought I’ll surprise you,” he said wrapping his arm around her waist holding her closed to him.

“Well, you really did surprise me,” Luna said grinning happily at him kissing his cheek.

“For you,” he said to her handling a bouquet of red roses to her with his one hand while the other hand still wrapped closely around her.

“Wow, they’re beautiful,” praised Luna inhaling the scent.

Leo wrapping both his arm around while Luna wrapped hers around his neck, “Yeah, just like you, beautiful,” said Leo softly before crushing his lips on hers. Luna did not hesitate to return his kiss.

Jeff let out coughed making Luna remembered that he was there. She’s blushed but saw Leo was glaring at Jeff who was smiling at them.

“Oh Leo, this is Jeff the photographer for Her World Magazine,” she introduced while holdings his hand.  

Looking seriously at Jeff, Leo extended his hand for a shake, “Hi,” he simply respond.

“Hi,” smiled Jeff, “Well Lu, I think I’ll leave you two alone. I’ll call you when the photos are ready,” he said.

“Thanks again Jeff,” Luna said and hugged him before he leaves them making Leo glared again.

“Are you close with him?” Leo asked.

“Who Jeff?” asked Luna and Leo nodded, “Yes,” she admitted, “We have known each other for almost 4 years.”

“Is he someone special?” he asked again.

“No,” Luna shook her head, “He just a friend, an acquaintance. That’s all,” she sighed disappointedly and letting go of his hand but was pulled back by Leo.

“Hey I’m sorry,” he apologised pulling her close by wrapping his arms around her waist but Luna was too disappointed to look at him. He tilted her chin and explained, “I just don’t like seeing you so with other guys.”

“He’s not other guys,” Luna told him, “He just a friend.”

“Yeah I know, I’m sorry,” nodded Leo giving her a sweet smile, making her unable to resist him. She smiled back and Leo took the chance to kiss her again. This time it was a long kiss making the both breathless.

“Let’s get out from here,” Leo murmured on her lips.

Luna nodded, “Hmm, I’ll go and change first ok,” she told him letting his hand go before giving a peck on his lips.

Leo nodded and smile. She’s going to be his soon he said to himself and just by thinking about it had made him feel hard with need.

“Where are we going?” asked Luna when they were in his car.

“To your place,” Leo bluntly told her and drove away.

“Oh, I thought you want to go for lunch?” Luna said him.