Chapter 16

Chapter 16

Luna heart was beating wildly all the way to Andrew’s beach house and she also realized that Nikita hasn’t stopped grinning, on that Friday afternoon. They decided to leave on Friday instead of Saturday morning. The guys have drove down earlier than them as planned and Leo had called her to tell them that they were already arrived. She had applied for a half day leave so that they would reach Andrew’s place by the evening. Nikita has been chattering all the way about how she couldn’t wait to spend the two days with Andrew. Luna just smiled listening to her. She couldn’t wait too to be with Leo but she was too shy to admit it to Nikita.

She missed him. His mother managed to make him gone out with Lindsay at last. Good thing was that they did not go out together as a date but his mother has arranged a family dinner instead and Leo has no choice but to go. Well, actually Luna was the one who asked him to go to avoid any suspicious from his mother but all through the night both she and Leo had been messaging each other.

She remember those messages well, “Urgh, this is boring,” Leo started off.

“Aw, don’t worry, it will be over before you know it,” she typed back trying to coax him.

“I should be with you. I prefer being with you,” Leo replied a few second later.

“We will meet tomorrow,” Luna told him.

“Yeah, I really look forward to it,” Leo responded.

“Well you better stop SMS me. They might wonder who you keep on messaging to. I don’t want you to be in trouble,” she told him again.

“Alright,” he replied back but with a sad face iconic.

But a few minutes later she received a message again, “Please continue SMS me. I’m bored to death here. My father is talking about business, my mother is talking about some woman’s activities and Lindsay is giggling about something, I don’t know what. Pleasssse help me,” again ending with a sad face iconic.

Luna laughed reading his message. She does felt pity towards him and finally giving in and she started to respond to his messages all through the dinner until he reached home which was nearly midnight.

“Thank you for being there for me back there,” he said when he called her later.

Luna chuckled, “Well I have no choice. I couldn’t let you die of bore. I need you to be alive for this weekend,” she teased him.

Leo laughed, “Yeah, I nearly die just now. I to want to be with you too, can’t wait actually.”

Luna smiled on the phone, “Me too,” she said shyly.

“I missed you today. Do you miss me?” Leo asked. His voice sound so romantic.

“How much do miss me?” Luna asked him instead.

“So very, very much,” he told her seductively.

“Really?” she pretended not to believe.

“Yes, I’ll show you tomorrow how much I’ve missed you,” he said still in his seductive voice.

Luna giggled, “Hmm, I can’t wait,” she teased.

“You haven’t told me whether you miss me too,” he reminded her.

“Hmm?” she pretended to think.

“Hey,” he playfully scolded her.

She let out another giggled, “Yes, I missed you,” and added softly, “so very much.”

Luna could hear him chuckled at the other end, “That’s good to know. So are you going to show me how much you missed me too?” he asked.

“Maybe,” she responded shyly through the phone.