12/2/2016 - Friday

Dear future boyfriend,

Sorry I haven't wrote to you in a while, I got caught up with spending time with my grandparents and family.

You must know that last week was Chinese New Year or what people commonly call it as the Lunar New Year.

I don't remember if I have told you but I am half Chinese, idk what your race is but I'm just letting ya know. In fact you should know it by know. If you don't, you should be ashamed of yourself.

While I was away, I had lots of dinners and fun but it all came tumbling down when I had a really bad sore throat. Now that I'm home, it has gotten worse. From coughs, to sneezing, to dealing with green mucus (I know its gross but my immune system is shit), to fevers.

I'm feeling really crappy right now. My nose is blocked and I'm quite cold. You better be sure to warm and cuddle me every time I'm sick. Just take care of me.

Tip :
If my mucus is green, send me to a doctor. I'll probably need antibiotics. Plus my germs are fucking brutal to me. You have been warned.

Last night, I slept at around 4am. I was slightly cold and held my cuddle pillow and blanket real close. Like as though you're here to warm me up.

Did you know that kissing strengthens the immune system? Idk if I'm right but I did see it in a buzzfeed video once, saying that it boosts the immune system. My germs are brutal.

For example, I just got a sore throat and not up to a week, I'll already have green mucus and really bad coughing. Green mucus is bad.

I just blew my nose, I feel weak. Ugh

Just be careful not to catch what I get. I don't want you to suffer and I'd most likely not want you to kiss me on the lips or even worse, be in the same room as me cause I'll sound, look and feel gross as fuck. DO come by for cuddles and to warm me. Make me soup or something, I don't know, just do something that'll cheer me up when I'm sick. You're my boyfriend, fucking do something (haha). Also keep me company.

Damn, soup would be awesome right now.

cuddle me please? Dx

With love and green snot,

Marion x