Fight

You were sitting on the couch waiting for Colton to come back from using the bathroom when his phone started to vibrate you picked it up to see that it was a text from a girl named "Sarah." You opened the text and it read : 'Hey babe :*' You stood up in rage with his phone tightly grasped in your hand, he walked into the living room looking at you with concern.

"Who the fuck is Sarah?" You yelled.

"What?" He said, raising an eyebrow.

You raised the phone and shoved it in his face showing the text message on the screen.

"I dont know, she likes me and she always texts me!" He said.

"Oh so you're meaning to tell me that you arent cheating on me." You yelled, putting your index finger on his chest.

"No im not fucking cheating on you!" He yelled in your face.

"Well it wouldnt be the first fucking you time you have, so how am I supposed to believe you this time?" You yelled, throwing your hands in the air. 

"Dont be a dumb bitch, I told you I would never cheat on you again, and Ive kept my word since!" He screamed.

You couldnt believe that he just called you a dumb bitch, you raised your hand and slapped him in the face and started to walk away. Colton got really pissed off after slapping him and he grabbed you by your wrist turning you around and pushing you into the wall, with his hands still tightly gripped around your wrists.

"Youre hurting me." You whined out. 

"Just like you did when you slapped me." He said.

"Im sorry." You choked out, while there was a single tear rolling down your cheek. 

Colton noticed that he was really hurting you, physically and mentally. He let go of your wrists and pulled you into a hug and kissed the top of your head.

"Im so sorry baby, I didnt mean to get so rough with you, it just made me mad that you hit me and accusing me of cheating on you, I swear Im not baby, and I will do anything to prove it, for you I will even get rid of all my contacts except yours." He said into my hair, rubbing on my back.

"No, Im sorry baby, I just get scared of losing you again. I love you so much." You cried into his chest.

"I love you too, and you will never lose me, I promise baby." He said, giving you a peck on the lips and rocking with you in his arm.