Im in love with you

I was sitting at home when I got a text from my best friend Colton.

'Hey can I come over? :)' It read.

I replied back, 'of course you can' 

We have been best friends since I could walk, we did everything together. He helped me through everything in life and I couldnt ask for a better best friend. I kind of have this huge crush on him though but I doubt he feels the same way so I just keep it to myself, I dont want to ruin our friendship either. I was so lost in thought when I heard the door bell ring, I opened the door to reveal Colton. 

"Hey!" He said, coming in and picking me up in a hug and spinning me around.

"What do you want to do?" I asked, closing the front door and walking in the living room where he was standing. 

"I dont know, wanna watch a movie?" He asked, sitting on the floor in the living room with his back against the couch. 

"Sure." I said.

I put in Friday the 13th and took a seat next to Colton on the floor. I dont usually get scared during scary movies but when Jason kills the cop out of no where, I jumped in to Coltons arms, and I hid my face in his chest. 

"The parts over, you can look now" He said, chuckeling a bit. 

I looked up but not at the tv, I looked up into his beautiful blue eyes, and thats when it hit me, I didnt have a crush on him, I was completely in love with him. My face dropped as I was mesmerized by his beautiful featured face. He smiled slightly at me and then its like it hit him. His face dropped into a face similar to mine, and his gaze went from my eyes down to my lips. He leaned in and gave me a passionate kiss. I felt sparks and butterflies in my stomach like how you feel when youre in love. He pulled away and looked at me.

"Ive always liked you, but just now I realized that Im actually in love with you." He said, staring into my green eyes. 

"Im in love with you too, I always have been" I replied back.

In response to that, he smiled and kissed me again. We spent the rest of the time in eachothers arms and sharing sweet kisses.