Jealousy.

You and your boyfriend Colton were at the park just taking a walk. He was holding your hand and you guys were just talking and laughing, when you notice this guy staring at you and smiling. You gave him a friendly smile back not thinking much of it, but Colton followed your gaze to the guy and got pissed off. 

"Why the fuck are you guys smiling at eachother." Colton turned looking at you.

"He smiled at me so I returned one back its not a big deal babe." You said, putting your hand on his arm.

"No it is a big deal! I dont look at other girls so you shouldnt be lookin at other guys!" He snapped, pushing your hand away from him. 

"Its nothing! He smiled at me first! It doesnt even mean anything!" You yelled at him.

Coltons jaw tightened and his hands balled into fist, marching right over to the guy that was sending you smiles and flirty eyes. Colton didnt give the guy anytime to react when he punched him right in the face knocking the stranger to the floor. 

"You better stop fucking looking at my girl!" Colton snapped at the guy.

The guy got up from the ground and punch Colton back, and they were fighting for a good 3 minutes before I could finally get them apart. Getting in the middle of them and pushing them apart. I looked at the stranger and told him that it would probably be a good idea to leave. He turned and left the park.

"Yeah you better leave, fuck boy. Dont ever look at her again!" Colton called out him as he was walking away. 

I turned to look at Colton and he had a bloddy lip and a bruise was starting to form on his cheek.

"No guy has ever fought for me." I said. 

"I fought, because he was looking at MY girl, and I love you so much, I wouldnt want anyone to steal you away from me." He said looking into my eyes, and giving me a passionate kiss. 

When he pulled away from the kiss, he noticed another guy staring at me and was about to storm off to fight him too, when I stopped him and put my hand on his face and told him "just let him go baby, Im yours and only yours."