Chapter 11

BPOV The show was done, everyone was leaving to go home. It was pretty late and you and Amy needed to hurry if you still wanted to catch the last train home. You were running through the streets with Amy to make it to the trainstation but suddenly there was a car, it almost hit you. The driver gets out of the car and asks if you're okay and that he was sorry. "Hey what's wrong" you hear a voice say. Was that Martin's voice? No you're probably just still thinking about him and now you think that every voice is his. Then someone gets out of the car, it's Martin. Amy stares at you as she tries to give hints that she needs to talk to Martin. "Beau? is that you?" Martin says "Eh yes it's me, sorry for stopping your car. Amy and I just really need to go to the trainstation right now before we miss our train' you answer. "oh get in, we'll give you guys a ride to the station!" Martin says. You get in the car and so does Amy.

MPOV Your car suddenly stops, your driver Oscar gets out of the car and walks to the street. You hear Oscar talk to a girl. "You know what's wrong?" Hardwell asks. 'No but I'll check, wait a moment" you answer as soon as you get out of the car. It's Beau and Amy, who would have thought that would happen. They say they need to go to the trainstation so you decide to give them a ride. Amy and Beau introduce themselfs to Hardwell and you guys are having a lot of fun in the car. Amy and Hardwell even gave eachother their phone numbers. "We're here" Oscar says. Everyone gets out of the car and hugs eachother.