Chapter 4

BPOV Did Martin really just say that he was happy to meet you? You get so shy but your best friend falls in and says "Oh no the pleasure is all ours, we've been waiting years to meet you" Martin smiles, "it's really good to meet you guys, thank you so much for all the support and for waiting so long to meet me, sorry it took so long" you smile at him and see him staring at you. "Sorry to stare but I was thinking about how good that eyeshadow matches your eyecolor" Martin says. Did he really just say that? Martin? The Martin Garrix? He just gave you a compliment. You can hear your best friend dying of laughter cause she made a joke about that earlier today.

MOVP You're starting to feel comfortable with the girls now. So comfortable that you actually said one of your thoughts out loud, you said that her eyeshadow matches her eyecolor. Since when do you pay attention to makeup? She starts blushing and her best friend is laughing so hard, you're beginning to think that you've said something wrong. "Sorry" you say "no no don't say sorry, that was so sweet of you to say Martin" the girl answers. You take a picture with the two girls, you hear that man voice again "Ready for the next two?". "No not yet, give me 2 more minutes" you answer.