Chapter 2

BPOV Today is the day that you're going to see and hopefully meet Martin Garrix, it's such an exciting day. Your best friend calls to ask if you want to come over so you can pick outfits together and do each others makeup before you leave. You get on your bike and ride to her house, you took al your favorite outfits with you and let your best friend pick an outfit for you. She picks a pretty basic but really cute one, a grey pants with a black shirt and a leather dark blue jacket. You do each others makeup, "Maybe Martin wil say something about how good this eyeshadow matches your eyecolor" jokes your best friend. "Oh shush it, he won't notice those things" you say as you close the frontdoor behind you.

MPOV The plane lands and you're pretty hungry. You ask José if you can stop somewhere for some food but José knows you better then you know yourself so she already arranged some food. She ordered some burgers, after you finished your burgers it was time to meet your fans. You're really excited but also kinda worried, what if you're not what they think you are? But as soon as you get there that thought goes away. All the fans are smiling at you and screaming your name. You get in the backstage and let the fans go in, in pairs of two.