Chapter Five

Hey everyone! Alright, so due to Brittany's circumstances, I'm going to be doing my best to finish off this trilogy. My name is Carli (but call me Carlz). I'm @carlz_29 on just about every single social network. I know we all loved the rest of the Grow Up With Me series (bc I did), so I hope I can meet up to your guys' standards. Uhm... If anyone has a problem with something or I messed up, just message or DM me on twitter, and I'll try harder next time... Don't hate my writing as much as I do... Yeah that's pretty much it. And if you have any questions for me, again, message me or DM me on twitter and I'll answer. Okay now I'm done. Enjoy maybe? Or don't. Depends on what you think.

Chapter 5

~Harry~

I was back in the guest room, hoping Ty would walk through the door, a wide smile adorning his face. Unfortunately, no such luck. I ignored the nurse's warnings for the past six days that he wasn't allowed to come back. I thought he would, but he hadn't. I was abandoned. Again. First was Louis. Then the rest of the boys. Then Ty. And to top it all off, Louis stopped talking to me on the third day of searching for Ty. I shouted for Louis to come back to me. I.swore to him that I was sorry and that it was a mistake. I screamed at the walls and at the ceiling and into my pillow and at the stars and at anyone who happened to be unlucky enough to make eye contact with me. By the end of the three days, I could barely talk from all the sobbing and yelling, and I was worried Ty wouldn't be able to understand me. I didn't have to worry, though. Ty didn't visit me.

Within those six days, I was in Dr. Jameson's office 9 times. He let me scream at him until my mind ran out of thoughts. He let me cry until my hands were soaked with tears. I don't even remember him saying anything throughout our visits, except for maybe a "Hello, Mr. Styles, please sit down."

I was about to leave the guest room for the seventh time in the week, when the person I least expected walked in. I saw the jet black hair, styled into a quiff, unmoving due to the hairspray as it turned the corner. "Hello, Ma'am? I'm here to see Harry Styles, please."

"Yessir, just sign in here and he should be sitting on the couch... same place he's been for the past week."

"Hey, mate."

"Zayn." I breathed out softly. I felt my eyes well up with tears as he looked down at me awkwardly.

"Yeah, how have you b-" He was cut short when I sprang up and threw my arms around his neck, tears rushing down my face. I felt him tense, but he softened and slowly wrapped his arms near my waist. "Harry," he said softly. "I've missed you." I heard his voice catch on the last syllable. I knew he wouldn't want to cry here, though.

I pulled away from him and sat back on the couch, in the same place as before. He sat in the chair that was across from me, a small coffee table serving as a divider. I leaned forward to match his posture. "Zayn, I-"

"No, Harry," he interrupted. "I forgave you a long time ago, so it's alright."

"Zayn. Just listen to me for a second. I just thought I'd let you know that I don't hear Louis anymore. I also know he was never even there, and I know he's not coming back. I don't know why he... It stopped, but I like it better." I wasn't ready to tell him Ty was the reason Louis left my head, especially since Zayn seems to think he's the reason he left everyone long ago.

"Harry... You don't have to lie. We know Ty took you out." My eyes went wide and my mouth opened and closed as I tried to form words. "If you're wondering how we found out, we're still listed as your emergency contacts. The second they realized you were gone, they called us."

I looked towards the ground. I shook my head slowly and began mouthing the words I'm sorry. "Harry. I'm not going to say I'm surprised he came. We all knew he would eventually. But I do know about the pot... and I have to say, that was kind of a shock. But I'm also not mad. They only told me about that, since I was the first person they had listed on the paper. I told the nurse I'd tell Li and Niall, but I knew they'd get too worried. So they don't know." Zayn rubbed the back of his neck, unsure of what there was left to say. We made eye contact, and I  collapsed into tears once more. I guess Zayn was already back to his old self, because the second I started crying, he jumped over the table and planted himself next to me. He wound his arms tightly around me and whispered sweet nothings in my ear. It reminded me of how Louis used to do the same thing whenever I cried. Used to. Right as I was settled into Zayn's grip, I heard a soft and fleeting voice in my mind. I would have recognized it anywhere. The voice said one word. "Goodbye."