Chapter Three

hey guys holy shit it's been a month. im sorry if you hate me i dont blame you rly id hate me too tbh

anyway heres chapter three i wrote it literally three minutes ago and yea hope yas like. 

little side note fyi type thing: uh the things in caps are like what harry is thinking in his head of what louis' saying. js. ha .ok bye see u guys :)

thanks for reading!!

please pleASE comment and vote it means the world to me and i love it and u and wow im getting emotional i need to stop loving u guys it hurts i

ps: sorry its so short as i said i just wrote it :) love Britt

Four weeks later

"Are you even going to speak to me?" 

I stayed silent, listening faithfully to the voice in my head, Louis' voice, that was telling me not to. 

"Harry, we've been sitting here for an hour and you haven't uttered a word?"

It had been a long while since the day I'd ran out of the visitor's area and left a confused Ty behind. It had been a long while since I'd heard Louis get mad at me from inside of my head. It had been a long while since anyone had came to see me at all. So I asked my supervising nurse to call Ty and have him come while having absolutely no clue as to why I had done so.

"If there's been a mistake, mate, I'll gladly go."

Ty's voice carried an ice that I couldn't remember ever being so cold, his syllables tipping me off a sharp edge to somewhere deep below. He was finished if I didn't jump in- finished trying with me. I could feel it linked between the horse vibrations of his words, threading itself through the sound waves that struck my aching ears.

Another goodbye I couldn't handle.

"No," I snapped a hand over his. He tensed a little, though he tried to hide it.

WHY DO YOU CARE IF HE STAYS? Louis' angry voice familiarized in my head, shooting calming tingles throughout me.

"Stay," I smiled at Ty, almost feeling the heat of Louis' anger as it bubbled inside of my mind, finding it to be a relaxing discomfort and a fight within myself between ripping apart my skin and bursting out in tears of happiness.

YOU WILL NEVER LOVE HIM, HARRY. IT'S ALWAYS GOING TO BE ME. DO YOU FUCKING HEAR ME?

**

I could hear muffled voices coming from inside of the office. I couldn't tell if they were just angry or if they were hysterical. Brad's voice was the most prominent coming from the vibrations of the walls. He had promised me that he could convince them to let me go. 

"They have no right to keep you in LA for the rest of your life," He'd said, "I'll swear to them that I'll keep an eye on you. They should trust me to keep you away from him."

Apparently, from the raised voices and huffs I could hear as I paced in the hall, there were surrounding circumstances that neither Brad or I had been aware of. Or, perhaps, Brad had been aware and just chose not to crush my dreams too early on. 

"Just remember, Louis... He isn't going to recognize you." He'd made sure this point was clear many times. Throwing in the occasional "New You" or "Old You" here and there. 

The voices from the office subsided, and seconds later the door clicked open and Brad walked out. I opened my eyes, wide, and stared at him, waiting for a reaction. Without stopping, he gripped my arm and took me with him down the hall.